Arizona 11
    Florida 29
    Georgia 16
    Iowa 6
    North Carolina 15
    Ohio 18
    Texas 38
    Biden will win between 279 and 412 electoral college votes
    Bob like in 2016 a new phenomena has happened where pollsters encounter "shy trump voters" and will tell pollsters the opposite of their intention. The only group that conducts polls taking this into account is The Trafalgar Pollsters that ask a series of short questions like "Who do you expect your neighbor to vote for?".
    This polling company was the only pollster in 2016 that correctly called all of the battle ground states and correctly called the 2018 midterms as well. Here is the link to very interesting data points that are significantly different than polling companies that continue to use older methodologies. Trump not looking good in PA but strong in other states according to their methodology.

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/

Leave a comment:

• Lucas Davies
    replied
    Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

Biden is going to lose all four of those states. A good straw poll will be the viewership ratings for the Trump Town hall on NBC which is scheduled at the same time as the Biden Town Hall on ABC.
    Biden's town hall had nearly 1 million more viewers: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/jo...184828211.html

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    "I personally believe most people are smarter than Q-anon conspiracy theory believers"

Dilip,
    This group of Dr's gave an interesting presentation in Washington DC today. Almost all of them have personally saved thousands of lives with early intervention of COVID19 pt's. They did not subscribe to upside down medicine of not treating early. Please listen carefully to this video and then tell me if you think when politicians are saying "we follow the science" it is actually the opposite.
    If I am not mistaken you are a physician so I would be interested in hearing your comments about this video.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 17th October, 2020, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
    I present the opposition:

Impartial moderators attempting to cover up their bias. See: Scully, Steve
    Big tech companies attempting blatant censorship. See: Facebook, Twitter
    Unhinged activists destroying neighbourhoods. See: Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc.

Meanwhile people should fear Dictator Trump because he is attempting to appoint a Supreme Court justice.
    All of this does not make it 'rigged'....if people are stupid enough to be swayed by falsehoods.... they deserve what they voted for....
    ( I personally believe most people are smarter than Q-anon conspiracy theory believers)
    Last edited by Dilip Panjwani; Saturday, 17th October, 2020, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tom O'Donnell
    replied
    I present the opposition:

Impartial moderators attempting to cover up their bias. See: Scully, Steve
    Big tech companies attempting blatant censorship. See: Facebook, Twitter
    Unhinged activists destroying neighbourhoods. See: Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc.

Meanwhile people should fear Dictator Trump because he is attempting to appoint a Supreme Court justice.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    In banana republic dictatorships, the dictator stacks the court, then stuffs the ballot box in his favour illegally.

When the opposition cries foul and goes to court for justice and truth.........what do you think happens when the judges have been appointed by the dictator???

Bob A

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

The only vote that counts could be the one the Supreme Court will take on whether the election was "rigged".
    If they do negate the results, Cassandra's curse will be renamed Brad Thomson's curse...

Leave a comment:

• Pargat Perrer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

The only vote that counts could be the one the Supreme Court will take on whether the election was "rigged".

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
    And Trump will boast of the biggest, hugest, largest, prettiest (loss) of all time!!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Biden will win
    California 55
    Colorado 9
    Connecticut 7
    Delaware 3
    District of Columbia 3
    Hawaii 4
    Illinois 20
    Maine 4
    Maryland 10
    Massachusetts 11
    Michigan 16
    Minnesota 10
    Nevada 6
    New Hampshire 4
    New Jersey 14
    New Mexico 5
    New York 29
    Oregon 7
    Pennsylvania 20
    Rhode Island 4
    Vermont 3
    Virginia 13
    Washington 12
    Wisconsin 10
    Biden could win
    Arizona 11
    Florida 29
    Georgia 16
    Iowa 6
    North Carolina 15
    Ohio 18
    Texas 38

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    OMG is that funny! I borrowed your piciture!

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Neil Frarey
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post

I have no idea if this story is true or not. In a larger sense, it doesn't really matter. To me the much larger story is that Big Tech has decided to censor it.

They should be allowed to do this, but in return they should lose their status as platforms, now be considered online publishers, and be open to lawsuits from anyone who has ever been defamed on their sites.
    Ya, it's INSANE how they can cry wolf but at the same time censure what gets published on their platforms. To suppress that story is simply brutal treatment.

White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, was locked out of her own Twitter account for trying to share the Biden story!

Add to that ...

CNN, ripped NBC for 'rewarding' Trump with a platform!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tom O'Donnell
    replied
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-scully-429687

Leave a comment:

• Tom O'Donnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

Barely There Biden "denials" you all have eagerly slurped ... like kitten milk ... LOL!!!

Joe Biden - "If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money" ... “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Joe Biden - "No one's found anything wrong with Hunter's dealings with Ukraine except they say it sets a bad image."

Joe Biden - “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Joe Biden - "You know there’s not one single bit of evidence, not one little tiny bit, to say anything done was wrong, you know that."

Oops ... LOOL :))))

"Well, son of a bitch". Joe Biden got caught.
    I have no idea if this story is true or not. In a larger sense, it doesn't really matter. To me the much larger story is that Big Tech has decided to censor it.

They should be allowed to do this, but in return they should lose their status as platforms, now be considered online publishers, and be open to lawsuits from anyone who has ever been defamed on their sites.
    Last edited by Tom O'Donnell; Thursday, 15th October, 2020, 03:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X