CFC Rated Tournament - No Entrance Fee - Prize Pool $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Rated Tournament - No Entrance Fee - Prize Pool $50

Hey guys, next week on October 25th at 1:00 PM EST we'll have a (no entrance fee) tournament that's CFC rated that has a prize pool of $50! If you're interested in joining, just private message me on lichess.org (Spotty-fi) or send me an email (vctrxu@gmail.com). Details about the tournament and registration can be found here: https://sites.google.com/view/torontocfcchess/registration?authuser=0

If you guys would like to see future events held online (CFC Quick rated) please check out https://www.chess.ca/en/events/ for more events and details. All events listed will be CFC quick rated.

Only 4 days left to register guys! Be sure to contact me before October 25th!
    Last edited by Victor Xu; Tuesday, 20th October, 2020, 09:03 PM.

Originally posted by Victor Xu View Post
    Hey guys, next week on October 25th at 1:00 PM EST we'll have a (no entrance fee) tournament that's CFC rated that has a prize pool of $50! If you're interested in joining, just private message me on lichess.org (Spotty-fi) or send me an email (vctrxu@gmail.com). Thanks!
    Hello Victor, what's the time control, how many rounds, etc.

Thanks in advance, Aris.

Comment

Well done Victor. Thank you for organizing. Just curious where the money is coming from. Out of your own pocket? If so Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Findlay View Post
        Well done Victor. Thank you for organizing. Just curious where the money is coming from. Out of your own pocket? If so Bravo!
        Yes, you're likely correct, that is very nice by Victor!

Since it's CFC-rated, I'll play even for zero prizes.
        However, I happen to prefer increment of 10+ secs.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

Hello Victor, what's the time control, how many rounds, etc.

Thanks in advance, Aris.
          Hey Aris! It's great to see that you're interested! Details can be found on my website: https://sites.google.com/view/torontocfcchess/home
          Anyways, there will be 5 rounds (Swiss) and it will be 15 + 10 for the time control.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Findlay View Post
            Yes, this is out of my own pocket :P. I just want everyone to have a good time, so hosting these are my pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Xu View Post

Yes, this is out of my own pocket :P. I just want everyone to have a good time, so hosting these are my pleasure
              I just registered! This is a wonderful thing you are doing during this pandemic, especially as many people have $ concerns!

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

I just registered! This is a wonderful thing you are doing during this pandemic, especially as many people have $ concerns!
                Thank you!

Comment

Only 3 days left to register guys!

Comment

Victor Xu do you have a pre - registration list?

Okay, found it in registration page, good job
                    Last edited by Grey Guo; Wednesday, 21st October, 2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Guo View Post
                      Victor Xu do you have a pre - registration list?

Okay, found it in registration page, good job
                      Glad that you found it. Let me know if you're interested!

Comment

2 days until registration closes!

Comment

1 day left!

Comment

Last day to register guys, we currently have 31 players!

Comment

Are we starting at 1pm or 2pm? If 2pm, maybe edit the original post at the top? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X