Climate change is here - Not a hoax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate change is here - Not a hoax.

Climate change has arrived. A new IPCC report is out, I haven't read it yet, but here is a brief synopsis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJz-..._channel=MSNBC

You don't have to convince me. Although no wildfires in Banff, there was a lot of smoke this year and we were even warned to prepare to evacuate. We have had a heatwave here that was unprecedented.

Comment

Got on Bikey at 1am and rode straight down the middle of Merivale here in Pine Glen, Ottawa, rode up to Hunt Club and Merivale ... No cars. No street lights. Moonless night. Pitch black.

Eerie eerie feeling.

Tornadoes had just ripped through Ottawa ... 2018.

Comment

Isn't it stunning though how we're affected as far away as Ottawa by the wildfires, with "air quality" days?!

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
          Isn't it stunning though how we're affected as far away as Ottawa by the wildfires, with "air quality" days?!
          It is a relief to be able to post here about Climate Change without being attacked as an alarmist and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

It is a relief to be able to post here about Climate Change without being attacked as an alarmist and worse.
            Don't speak too soon Bob!

Comment

Bob, you are the worst alarm. I slept in this morning. :D

Comment

One of the problem surrounding climate change, is if Trump the stable genius is reelected in 2024, according to the genius. climate change is a Chinese hoax. What a genius !! And 47 % of the american people voted for the orange moron. Hard to believe but true. What a world we live in !!

Comment

Working...
                X