Twitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik Malmsten View Post

I rhink the question for Larry would it make sense for cma to have a twitch channel: they have many teachers to give lessons and challenge subscribers, live coverage of cma tournaments, and much promotion of cma products including swag like a cma drinking cup, shirt, sweater, baseball cap, and pens.

But it requires full-time paid staff and i think their audience is limited to Canada so they wont get the 100,000 subscribers to make it profitable.
    Yep, having a global brand definitely helps! But the fun is to be found in building that global brand, ha!

So, if you're a twitch partner you get at least 2.5 out of every 5ive dollars on every sub.

Again ... GM Hikura ... https://youtu.be/VPEfDHfY6ys?t=68

To find most any twitch streamer's base earnings ... sub count x 2.5 = revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

Did they make them public now? The last time it was a big noise that they were hacked.
      Good point Egis. I had not looked at the link that revealed the revenues (but I have looked in the meantime).
      I guess the revenue values are not supposed to be public but once they are 'out there' (especially on Reddit) they more or less are public.
      My apologies John Upper.

[Larry simply asked the questions and Neil found the info... I guess nothing is sacred anymore...]
      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
      X