Firoujza wins St Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firoujza wins St Louis

https://en.chessbase.com/post/st-lou...-blitz-2022-d5 Firoujza wins St.Louis, considers it the best tournament win ever for him!

Firouza seems to make progress in the endgame. He will be a force to reckon with for a long time. He is an amazing player. Lots of youngster to check for Magnus' crown these days.
    Firouza, Pragg, Gukesh, Abdusattarov and others. Good for chess !

Comment

I enjoyed watching Aris.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
        I enjoyed watching Aris.
        LOL, thanks Brad!

Comment

My pleasure Aris, I have never seen anyone push in chairs with such authority and delicacy. :)

It will be very interesting to see how Firoujza does in the classical games coming up, after his showing in the Candidates. And Svidler is fantastic, along with Yaz who shows him great reverence they are a superb pair.

All right Hans, who will win?

Comment

I'll leave it to others for predictions. I'm just going to enjoy the games and occasional commentary.

Comment

Sinquefeld Cup, eighth year running, its a dilly Magnus,So, Aronian, Caruana, the Shak, Dominguez, MVL, Nepo, Firoujza and Hans Niemann special invite. I really like Hans so Im rooting for him to get some points and not finish last.

Comment

Working...
              X