Bullet Chess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet Chess

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a current and up to date email address for Ken Jensen or whoever is in charge of the Vancouver branch of chess? Bullet Chess: One Minute To Mate which was written by Bruce Harper and myself was recently released and we would like to do a book launch up in Vancouver sometime in the next few weeks. If anyone has any contact info, I would appreciate it as Ken does not seem to be responding to any emails from either of us.

Re: Bullet Chess

Originally posted by Hikaru Nakamura View Post
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a current and up to date email address for Ken Jensen or whoever is in charge of the Vancouver branch of chess? Bullet Chess: One Minute To Mate which was written by Bruce Harper and myself was recently released and we would like to do a book launch up in Vancouver sometime in the next few weeks. If anyone has any contact info, I would appreciate it as Ken does not seem to be responding to any emails from either of us.
    Is the book available for purchase? Do you have an ISBN number? Who is the publisher?
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
      Is the book available for purchase? Do you have an ISBN number? Who is the publisher?
      according to one source:
      # ISBN-10: 1888690674
      # ISBN-13: 978-1888690675
      Russell Enterprises Inc

Comment

The book was written by Bruce Harper and myself and is available on amazon. It was published by Russell Enterprises. I hope this helps!

Comment

Hi Hikaru,

I just sent you a private message.

Regards,
          Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Hikaru Nakamura View Post
            The book was written by Bruce Harper and myself and is available on amazon. It was published by Russell Enterprises. I hope this helps!
            Thanks! I'll check it out.

Comment

hmmm isn't that the Chesscafe book publishing company? should be good...add yet another book to my wishlist... :)

Comment

Bullet Chess - Only in SC?

characters

Comment

Re: Bullet Chess - Only in SC?

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
                  characters
                  What is SC?

Comment

Soft Cover