tourney conflict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tourney conflict

Two major ones listed on CFC website under events for Oct 26-27 ,neither has info on fees ,rounds etc.
    If both go ahead I will go to the lowest fee per round.

One is in BC the others are in Ontario. Hart House is 60 min chess Aurora one you'll have to contact Aurora chess.
    Last edited by John Brown; Friday, 2nd August, 2024, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Moran-Venegas View Post
      Two major ones listed on CFC website under events for Oct 26-27 ,neither has info on fees ,rounds etc.
      Never too early to plant the seed so people know when it is. Sort of a "save the dates" announcement.
      As for Hart House, people are generally aware of what we do, we haven't been re-inventing the wheel.
      After this weekend's event, we will likely update our website for the tournament you referenced, probably within the week.

Alex F

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Moran-Venegas View Post
        Mario, we booked facilities awhile ago - most likely the last fall.
        This edition will the 20th Aurora Open. We’ll scratch our heads how to make it special :) Now we’re enjoying summer and wish you and everyone else great time.

Comment

The BC tournament is the annual Jack Taylor Memorial. Mario, book your flight to beautiful Victoria now.
          Paul Leblanc
          Treasurer Chess Foundation of Canada

Comment

Working...
          X