A Video for Parents or New Players Interested in Organizing Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Video for Parents or New Players Interested in Organizing Tournaments

This might be useful in your club! I decided to make a quick how video for a parent or player who is interested in starting to organize tournaments using swisssys11. Here's the link and video description. https://youtu.be/8OXNQaHHvWI?si=1RA4OACe2FtKw85q

Are you a new chess player or a parent of a young chess enthusiast looking to organize tournaments? In this video, we'll walk you through the basics of using SwissSys 11, the essential chess pairing software for tournament organizers. Whether you're in Canada or elsewhere, this guide is tailored for those starting their journey into chess tournament organization.

We'll cover everything from installation to setting up your first tournament, ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed. For Canadian viewers, we'll also explain how to obtain your unlocking key by contacting Chess Canada at info@chess.ca. For those outside of Canada, simply reach out to your national federation for the necessary details.

Don't miss out on this step-by-step guide to making your first chess tournament a success!
    Last edited by Chris White; Tuesday, 20th August, 2024, 04:48 AM.

I just took it down because I had the unlocking code in the video - my bad!

Comment

I now have the video up again. I think it could be useful if you have someone in your club who wants to start running their own tournaments.

Comment

Thank you Chris. I think that it is very helpful to post this on chesstalk.

Comment

Working...
        X