Who is Raffael?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Raffael?

Raffael is the handle of a very strong blitz-player on the server who, with a rating of 3425 (date June 30, 2009), tops the blitz rating-list and is by many considered to be the strongest blitz player on the server. He has a sharp tactical eye and a deep positional understanding that impresses the kibitzers who are following his games. He prefers to play 4m + 1s or 5m + 1s and so far he has played about 600 rated games and some unrated games.

Who is Raffael?
    A computer beat me in chess, but it was no match when it came to kickboxing

Re: Who is Raffael?

Vaganian maybe?
    No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it.

Comment

Vagaian w/ rybka12.1 maybe, RIP Jordy; its Garri; and this has been well known for many years; c'heck the blogs

Comment

Raffael is the 2nd highest rated player on the server, and I know quite well who it is.

Comment

Re : Who is Raffael?

Can we just know if it is Garry Kasparov? :)

Comment

Probably it is him.
            :)

Comment

That's my handle. I just intergrated a computer software to play for me as Raffael. So if you see a player moving pieces at such blazing speed. That's not human especially with such a rating! I also successfully integrated in Yahoo Chess. Everyone all right now?! Cool...

Comment

Working...
              X