Clear All

• Merry Christmas to All Posters and Readers of this Board

characters

Re: Merry Christmas to All Posters and Readers of this Board

Back at cha Ken!

2010 should be fun.

Comment

All the best to all responders on this forum. Merry X-mas and Happy New 2010 Year.
      :)

Comment

Thanks Ken. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone as well. :)

Comment

A merry Yule to all.

Comment

Thanks guys, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :)

This afternoon, I dropped by Strategy Games on Bank Street, and had hearty holiday chats with Brad Thomson and Jacques Laurin. It really is quite wonderful how we have such great relationships with fellow chess folk that can last for years. There are so many superb people in the chess world, and I wish you all the best in 2010 and beyond.

Translated from French by Jacques today: may all your pawns be protected & passed! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
              characters
              Wow, I can't believe it. Someone had the balls to use the term "Merry Christmas" on this board, and so far no one has tried to start a vitriolic condemnation of this term.
              Only the rushing is heard...
              Onward flies the bird.

Comment

And a Happy Hanukka, Kool Kwanzaa, and Royal Ramaddan to you too. How s that texas hold'em/ chess integration faring? i like chess just the way it is, even w/o 960, FischerRandom, etc. , especially when the authoritarianistically challenged must combinatorally undermine, insidiously.
                Your obvious brilliance would be better served, if making cash is the primary goal, outside of the royal game. Reminds me of somebody, but with a different 'real' name from Guelph, maybe...

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

John Erickson
                  Niagara Falls, Ontario

Comment

Originally posted by David McTavish View Post
                    And a Happy Hanukka, Kool Kwanzaa, and Royal Ramaddan to you too. How s that texas hold'em/ chess integration faring? i like chess just the way it is, even w/o 960, FischerRandom, etc. , especially when the authoritarianistically challenged must combinatorally undermine, insidiously.
                    Your obvious brilliance would be better served, if making cash is the primary goal, outside of the royal game. Reminds me of somebody, but with a different 'real' name from Guelph, maybe...
                    The poker / chess hybrid project will hopefully get underway in spring / summer 2010. I'm glad you like chess as it is, I do also.

Your third sentence almost sounds like you are making a statment of psychic insight, and your fourth sentence almost seems to confirm that. What connection do you know of between myself and Guelph? You're on to something.
                    Only the rushing is heard...
                    Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Working...
                    X