Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Woman's Team only IF!!

Originally posted by Duncan Smith View Post
    Gary you are just being disrespectful and really you have no idea what you are talking about. Youth are the nation's future and anyone good enough to represent their country deserves some modicum of respect regardless of age or gender.

I'm so tired of your act Gary. Even Valer Demain is fed up with your act. Why don't you get the message and be more positive please ?
    What part of what I said is wrong? The results will tell if we are sending a competitive team or tourists who quickly become ill after losing a few games in a row.

Canada is paying the athletes at the summer Olympics for winning medals. So far ZIP! I thought I read somewhere they are also paying for training during the year. I guess we'll end up with some medals. A little something to go with the excuses.
    Gary Ruben
    CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Re: A Woman's Team only IF!!

The best Canadian players (seniors,women,men,boys ,girls etc)need our support to participate in these tournaments. Maybe a list of tournaments ( CFC assisted participation) should be decided ahead of time so that our players can prepare properly . This would add to the incentive value of these tournaments as players look forward to them.
      If our CFC budget does not allow us to cover the whole bill then request that the participant pay part of it.
      So that we are not sending the same people year after year, a point system (similar to the grandprix) should be implemented. This would be an incentive for these players to participate in Canadian tournaments.
      Last edited by Mario Moran-Venegas; Wednesday, 13th August, 2008, 03:23 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...
      X