Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quebec Open : Combinations Contest

Hi everyone,
    The Quebec chess federation, under the Sponge Towel Quebec Open championship, is organising a combinations contest.

What you need to participate:

1- You need to send us one of your games from the COQ 2010 in which you would have played a combination, whether it's hard to find or not.

2- In addition to the full game, you need to indicate which move(s) could make a puzzle. You can give some explanations or series of moves with it.

3- The combination needs to give a concrete advantage to the player and it needs to be clearly superior than all other possible moves.

4- We keep the right to choose which puzzles will be in our next magazine (Échecs +) or on the Internet.

A great book, Champions of the New Millennium,autographed by the author Danny Kopec, will be drawn from the players of the selected combinations:

Possessing myself a copy of it, I can assure you that it is one of the best book I ever read. There are the biography and some games of 18 players who marked the 21st century.

You can send me your games by private messages on Chesstalk or by e-mail to master-chief12 at hotmail dot com . Hurry up, the contest will only last one week from now!
Working...
X