Kleinman wins the 2010 Ontario Closed - 5.5 /7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kleinman wins the 2010 Ontario Closed - 5.5 /7

Thank you Hans. That means a great deal from someone who understands chess on so many levels!

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Kleinman wins the 2010 Ontario Closed - 5.5 /7

There was indeed carbon copies and I think they are being posted by Kai in a thread below after he transcribes them.

Comment

I am gathering together all the posted games, and will have them included in a soon-to-come update of CanBase (which will include the Canadian and Quebec Opens, as well as the CYCC).

http://canbase.fqechecs.qc.ca/canbaseii.htm

Comment

Jean

All the games of the Ontario Closed, Seniors and U 2000 were carbon copies.
          The U 1700 was considered too much work however Mark who won the U 1700 played some great games so I'd advise him to post them on Chess 5 then at least he will get his glory some where.

Comment

Re : Re: Kleinman wins the 2010 Ontario Closed - 5.5 /7

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
            I am gathering together all the posted games, and will have them included in a soon-to-come update of CanBase (which will include the Canadian and Quebec Opens, as well as the CYCC).

http://canbase.fqechecs.qc.ca/canbaseii.htm
            Re: Canadian Open gamefile. Much to my deepest regret, I must report that no Matthew Scott's game is to be found. This, of course, is a bitter disappointment. :)

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Kleinman wins the 2010 Ontario Closed - 5.5 /7

Originally posted by Jean Hébert View Post
              Re: Canadian Open gamefile. Much to my deepest regret, I must report that no Matthew Scott's game is to be found. This, of course, is a bitter disappointment. :)
              don't be such a bully

Comment

Originally posted by Mavros Whissell View Post
                Thank you Hans. That means a great deal from someone who understands chess on so many levels!
                But Jim I'm a doctor, not a magician! He's dead, dead!!

Comment

Working...
                X