met kovalchuk, got his autograph d: (not chess related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: met kovalchuk, got his autograph d: (not chess related)

Originally posted by Jordan S. Berson View Post
    Wow Ben, is that all you could come up with in defence of your favourite $100,000,000 player who loses the handle on a penalty shot and shoots the puck over the glass on a breakaway?

Gee Ben, after reading your recent posts, I thought you were at a maturity level around 12, but I guess I overestimated you...
    Talking about maturity in a thread in which you're attempting to troll someone is quite the ironic endeavour.

Comment

Oh god Ben, I'm not sure if you even want to look at this one :( Kovalchoke :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMdmnV8sRaM&feature=aso

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
        Talking about maturity in a thread in which you're attempting to troll someone is quite the ironic endeavour.
        Lucas,

It's obvious you didn't read the very short part of the thread that I have been involved in prior to my last message, otherwise you wouldn't have made such an utterly meaningless statement.

If you interpret my messages as "attempting to troll someone", then you either need to redefine what that means, or re-read my messages with a different pair of glasses.
        No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it.

Comment

LOL!! Good one, Jordan. I've got nothing against Kovalchuk or the Devils, but that was funny. Are you still working out east? How are you liking it? Send me a pvt. msg. if you prefer.

Regards, Pete
          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Lucas,

It's obvious you didn't read the very short part of the thread that I have been involved in prior to my last message, otherwise you wouldn't have made such an utterly meaningless statement.

If you interpret my messages as "attempting to troll someone", then you either need to redefine what that means, or re-read my messages with a different pair of glasses.

Many things need to be pointed out here:

A) Lucas reads everything. Lucas has read the other thread. As to how that renders my post meaningless, however, is not in any way clear. That thread is not relevant to what I said. You responded to this post in a negative manner, knowing that it'd draw a reaction. That is what trolling is. If you were really such a mature fellow, you'd not have done a thing like that.

B) Lucas has recently obtained contacts, and while wearing them, does not require glasses. Regardless of the pair of glasses, they could only serve to impair my vision, and thus I may mistakenly misread your posts. How tragic.

C) Kovalchuk scored the OT winner tonight. Has this perhaps changed your feelings on him?

D) Please calm down, sir.

Comment

Wow Ben, is that all you could come up with in defence of your favourite $100,000,000 player who loses the handle on a penalty shot and shoots the puck over the glass on a breakaway?

Gee Ben, after reading your recent posts, I thought you were at a maturity level around 12, but I guess I overestimated you...
              you're literally an obese hxc xian
              everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by Aman Hambleton View Post
                Oh god Ben, I'm not sure if you even want to look at this one :( Kovalchoke :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMdmnV8sRaM&feature=aso
                devils fans know harder than anyone that the regular season is meaningless...
                everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Ruben View Post
                  He has 8 points and there are still more than 60 games to play. Actually, about 65 games. He could do it if he can pick up his game. Last season he scored more than a point a game on average. That's why they are paying him the big bucks. The big thing is he gets a lot of his points on assists and his team isn't scoring that many goals.

Now if Jersey would trade him to a team with scorers that would be different.

If you want someone who can rack up assists, stack Savard on your injury list. He can get a boat load of them and he's getting closer to a comeback from his concussion. I've got him on my injury list on a couple of teams.
                  thx for educating me about hockey, not like i am first in my hockey pool and drafted carey price 198th overall or anything... god damn it i rool

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                    thx for educating me about hockey, not like i am first in my hockey pool and drafted carey price 198th overall or anything... god damn it i rool
                    I'm having the same problems as Jersey. I can't trade him because he makes too much money for two little production. The last guy wanted me to throw in Price and wanted to give me MacArther and Giguere and a team bus.
                    Gary Ruben
                    CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Working...
                    X