January Tournament in Ontario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Tournament in Ontario?

I'm planning a trip to Ont in early to mid January 2011. Is anyone contemplating having a weekend tournament in that timeframe?
    Paul Leblanc
    Treasurer Chess Foundation of Canada

Re: January Tournament in Ontario?

I could only find 2 events as follows...

Ottawa Winter Open
    January 14-16
    Org: Aris Marghetis
    Email: arismarghetis at rogers dot com

London January Open
    January 29
    Org: Not sure, maybe Steve Demmery
    Email: chesslessons at mail dot com

Comment

{sorry. too slow}

Comment

Hi Paul, all lights are green for the Ottawa Winter Open, scheduled for the weekend of January 14th-16th. Please note that I'll be offline the next week or so, and will then post and email the event details at the end of November. There will be a $30 triple-early discount for anyone paying in December, and if you ask around on ChessTalk, maybe someone would be interested in hosting you in the Ottawa area. This happens with about half-a-dozen players, and I would love a local volunteer to make it happen more!

If you are not already on my private email list, please feel free to ask me to add you at :
        arismarghetis at rogers dot com

P.S. especially for the fathers who have enough ties and sweaters : Is there someone in your life who keeps asking what they can get you for Christmas? How about registration to the Ottawa Winter Open?! And if it would help, send me their email address, and I can help them register you! (of course, other holiday names are also available! ;)

Comment

Working...
        X