Bobby Fischer - My 60 Memorable Games...coming back in print!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Fischer - My 60 Memorable Games...coming back in print!

Batsford, a leading publisher of chessbooks for many decades (but not the last decade), has announced that they will be bringing back this excellent book!

People have paid as much as $200 for this book since it went out of print...you will soon be able to get it for less than $30.

It is expected to be released in England on or around October 14th...which means you can expect to see it in North America in time for Xmas.

Strategy Games will have a huge stock for Xmas. If you want to reserve your copy, send me an e-mail at bevand@chess-math.org

Bobby Fischer - My 60 Memorable Games

Do you know if this will be the "butchered" Faber edition (or was that a Batsford edition?), an earlier Faber edition or a reprint of the USA edition?

Comment

Re: Bobby Fischer - My 60 Memorable Games...coming back in print!

Another thing: a notation?

Comment

This is an excellent news. Bravo.

Comment

Bobby Fischer - My 60 Memorable Games - Will be the original version!

To respond to my own question, I picked this up from a bookseller's website in England. Of course, I can not guarantee their statement.

"In contrast with the previous edition of this book, no alterations have been made to the text other than the conversion of moves into algebraic notation, making this an updated yet accurate reflection of the original book."

Comment

"I have never opened with the d-pawn -- on principle!"

Comment

Working...
            X