100 CAD for participation in eye movement research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 CAD for participation in eye movement research

I tried it. It was fun, and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Lahaye View Post
      We are looking for five more chess players above cfc 2000 who want to participate with the eye movement research of the University of Toronto.

We would be gratefull for your help!

Best,

Rick
      The gas to travel to and from Toronto from Windsor would probably cost about $80 in my present gas guzzler. If this is something that could be done just before (July 8th) or during the Canadian Open (which appears to be the only tournament for adults in Toronto between now and the end of the summer) July 9th through July 16th I would be willing to participate but I find it hard to believe that five more chess players can't be found in Toronto before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
        The gas to travel to and from Toronto from Windsor would probably cost about $80 in my present gas guzzler. If this is something that could be done just before (July 8th) or during the Canadian Open (which appears to be the only tournament for adults in Toronto between now and the end of the summer) July 9th through July 16th I would be willing to participate but I find it hard to believe that five more chess players can't be found in Toronto before that.
        Hi Vlad,

Thank you for your willingness to participate. I understand that it's not convenient for you at this time. Maybe during the Canadian Open. It could be we will look for more people.

Best,

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by John Upper View Post
          I tried it. It was fun, and interesting.
          I am glad you liked it John. :)

Comment

Working...
          X