Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CFC & " Tweeting "

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    Thx - no problem. I see you are now " following " the CFC Tweet Site, and I now have it following you as well. We'll all look forward to your tweets on the CFC Site.
    Don't get too excited, I hardly tweet anything. Just have it to follow others mostly.

Comment

Re: CFC & " Tweeting "

Hi David:

After only a few days exposure to twitter, I think you are not alone in using twitter that way. We are seeing numbers of CFC members who have opened an account, but have seldom " tweeted ". They seem more interested in what others may be " tweeting ", than joining in the caciphony, since they do have high " Following " numbers.

It is not unlike the members' CFC Chess Chat Forum and this CMA ChessTalk - there are only a minority of posters, but there are very many viewers, who are interested in following the discussions, but don't feel inclined often to actually join in.

Bob

Comment

CFC Enters Facebook

Hi David:

I have found your CFC FB page. And I posted our first CFC post on it today - I assume that is the idea.

But there is also a CFC FB Group page, originally started a number of years ago by a Montreal CFC member, Ugo Alexandre. We have agreed now to be co-administrators of the group page with him ( though he says he will have no time to spend on it, and is happy to hand over the reins to CFC, and me in particular, as CFC Public Relations Officer ). We have also started posting there today.

So this raises the issue of whether we should have both a non-profit organization individual page, and also a CFC group page.

Could you e-mail me so we can discuss this further ( bobarm@sympatico.ca ).

Thanks.

Bob

Comment

Re: CFC Starts " Tweeting " !!

Don't split your audience! Have one facebook page.

Comment

CFC's Dual Networking

Hi Alan:

There are different people sometimes on the two sites.

Also, those with accounts in each network, won't have to follow CFC on twitter if they don't want to - it will always be a truncated summary of the daily facebook post. But we do want to hit those in twitter who are not on facebook.

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X