X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Sambuev Game Today Amazes Me!

What an interesting game!

Re: That Sambuev Game Today Amazes Me!

me too. Can it possibly be that after Sambuev "dropped" the exchange, he foresaw the kingside pawns advancing. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
      me too. Can it possibly be that after Sambuev "dropped" the exchange, he foresaw the kingside pawns advancing. Amazing.
      Is that game from round # 7, you are talking about? Right now, there is Sambuev's game from round # 8 playing on.

Comment

We're talking about round 7. The original post was at 2.55 pm, and round 8 hadn't started.

Comment

Typical Sambuev stuff. He makes mistakes but he keeps finding ways to keep the game going and put his opponent under pressure, even when he is better.

Comment

I would prefer to think that Sambuev saw the Rf8+ blunder of Noritsyn......

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin Casareno View Post
              I would prefer to think that Sambuev saw the Rf8+ blunder of Noritsyn......
              Likely, but Ken and I were referring to game 7, not game 8.

Comment

Working...
              X