Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sponsorship in Canadian chess - my case study

Originally posted by Roger Patterson View Post
    I think I have found a wallet with cash 3 times or so (returned) and once my wallet with cash was returned so my personal statistics on this are that 100% of wallets with cash are returned :-)

update: my girlfriend lost her wallet /purse today. Returned quickly by someone intact. Still batting 1000!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Patterson View Post
      update: my girlfriend lost her wallet /purse today. Returned quickly by someone intact. Still batting 1000!
      Isn't that why you moved to Lala Land :).

Where I live...they take my tulips LOL...not planting those anymore :).

Our CMA location in Montreal gets broken into at least 2-3 times a year (looking for money for drugs). Our last "situation" with one of our tenants, occurred less than 2 weeks ago...it was profitable for the druggies).

When I visited a prison in Trois-Rivieres a few years back...a former inmate (our guide), said that 85% of the people in prison today have a drug relationship!

Attitude of the police is simple (when they even bother to come by...more and more they tell us to file a report at their station instead)...was anyone hurt...no...make a claim with your insurance company.

Have a good night :)

A Montreal detective told me a few years ago...we don't have the manpower...so unless you kill someone...you will be low priority!

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
        Isn't that why you moved to Lala Land :).

Where I live...they take my tulips LOL...not planting those anymore :).

Our CMA location in Montreal gets broken into at least 2-3 times a year (looking for money for drugs). Our last "situation" with one of our tenants, occurred less than 2 weeks ago...it was profitable for the druggies).

When I visited a prison in Trois-Rivieres a few years back...a former inmate (our guide), said that 85% of the people in prison today have a drug relationship!

Attitude of the police is simple (when they even bother to come by...more and more they tell us to file a report at their station instead)...was anyone hurt...no...make a claim with your insurance company.

Have a good night :)

A Montreal detective told me a few years ago...we don't have the manpower...so unless you kill someone...you will be low priority!

Larry
        From today's news, it looks like the Montreal Police may take care of the killing too - especially if you are homeless or just passing by...

see: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...182/story.html
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
        X