Joel Benjamin Lecture at Canadian Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Benjamin Lecture at Canadian Open

11:00am, Wednesday, July 13, Yonge Room.

A good chance to have his American Grandmaster, Four Decades of Chess Adventures book signed.

That was an excellent book, if I might add that.

Re: Joel Benjamin Lecture at Canadian Open

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
    11:00am, Wednesday, July 13, Yonge Room.

A good chance to have his American Grandmaster, Four Decades of Chess Adventures book signed.

That was an excellent book, if I might add that.
    Strategy Games will have a few copies of this book available for sale at the Canadian Open. You can reserve a copy by sending me an e-mail: bevand@chess-math.org

http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...=EN&code=JA194

Comment

Monday, 10 am Dejan Bojkov is giving a lecture. I might be interested in the book he cowrote with Vladimir Georgiev:

A Course in Chess Tactics, Gambit 2010

Another book that people might want is the topic of the lecture Monday 11 am by GM Eugene Perelshteyn on his books Chess Openings for White/Black Explained
      I don't know about possible interest in:
      - Benjamin Finegold's DVD Chess Tactics for Scholastic Players, Volume One.
      - John Fedorowicz cowrote English Attack, Batsford 2004

Some people may not have the books by IMs Jean Hébert or Lawrence Day.

Maybe someday there will be books by our GMs Bator Sambuev and Mark Bluvshtein.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Malmsten View Post
        Monday, 10 am Dejan Bojkov is giving a lecture. I might be interested in the book he cowrote with Vladimir Georgiev:

A Course in Chess Tactics, Gambit 2010

Another book that people might want is the topic of the lecture Monday 11 am by GM Eugene Perelshteyn on his books Chess Openings for White/Black Explained
        I don't know about possible interest in:
        - Benjamin Finegold's DVD Chess Tactics for Scholastic Players, Volume One.
        - John Fedorowicz cowrote English Attack, Batsford 2004

Some people may not have the books by IMs Jean Hébert or Lawrence Day.

Maybe someday there will be books by our GMs Bator Sambuev and Mark Bluvshtein.

The Chess'n Math Association has proven over the decades to be a major publisher of Canadian material. We are always interested in publshing great chess books. Sometimes we accept material for historical value and we always prefer material that will have an international market...for years to come :)

Presently we are working to bring two French language books to market (a long road ahead).

We have done very well with the Silman books in French and the Coakley books in English...the rest of our publications to-date, have been labours of love.

Larry

Comment

Working...
        X