Scandal strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scandal strikes again

At the request of the Niagara Regional News Service your post has been removed.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Re: Scandal strikes again

Post a link to the article

Comment

Or perhaps post the article, or a link, on the CFC msg board or new Ottawa Chess Club msg board, if you can, please.

A link to the OCC msg board is:

http://www.boards2go.com/boards/boar...ttawachessclub
      Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
      Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
        Or perhaps post the article, or a link, on the CFC msg board or new Ottawa Chess Club msg board, if you can, please.

A link to the OCC msg board is:

http://www.boards2go.com/boards/boar...ttawachessclub
        I think Peter's post was a wee bit of humour...
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Has it occured to either of you that Peter is having a little ha ha and there is no scandal or article?

At the request of the authorities the rest of your post has been removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeljko Kitich View Post
            Has it occured to either of you that Peter is having a little ha ha and there is no scandal or article?

At the request of the authorities the rest of your post has been removed.
            What the...

Also 50 points have been deducted from your rating, you will be given 3 blacks in a row at your next tournament and your dog has been encouraged to run away from home.

Comment

Canadian Chess League will be formally announced I believe at this year's Canadian Open !???

Comment

I may have been had by Peter, but at least someone found my link to the OCC msg board to be enlightening...

I believe the Canadian Chess League's arrival will indeed be announced at the CO, possibly as soon as tommorow. Anyone can email Neil Frarey (see his latest OCC msg board post, near the top of that msg board) to enquire further about the CCL, and/or order a CCL t-shirt :) if they are impatient (I understand a website and a blog are soon to come).
                Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
                Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

On some boards, repeatedly posting in bold red is grounds for banishment :)

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Baljeu View Post
                    On some boards, repeatedly posting in bold red is grounds for banishment :)
                    Does this make the climate-mongers happier?:D:D:D
                    Fred Harvey

Comment

Working...
                    X