Thank you for a great Canadian Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for a great Canadian Open

I would like to thank David,Ted, Mark, Aris, Natalia and all the others (who's names I don't know) for an outstanding Canadian Open.
    I can't imagine how many man hours must have gone into putting something like this on. You all seemed to be a really great team and I hope that in the future you will find the strength to do it again. If you do, I will be there.
    I hope that other players will express their appreciation also on this forum so the world will see that that everything is not rotten in Canadian Chess, as some people would have you belive.
    Regards,
    Larry Castle

Re: Thank you for a great Canadian Open

I would like to thank all of you too!!

Comment

I agree this was a very well run tournament and I enjoyed playing in such a professionally organized and directed event. I hope to play in many more like it over the years from these organizers and tournament directors. I can't say enough good things about the whole experience. Thanks again!

Comment

This was definitely a very well run event. I had a lot of fun, and will be more than happy to attend another event organized so well. Thanks to the organizers, directors, sponsors, and all others who made it happen.
        Last edited by Jason Waugh; Monday, 18th July, 2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Here here! What a wonderful tournament! Thanks David, Aris, Mark and Natalia. I want to send an additional shout out to Ted who made me laugh more then once. His enthusiasm is contagious and enjoyable.

Comment

I too would like to echo what Larry said that this tournament was run without any hitches and fun to participate in. Kudos to all and I hope we can do this again next year

Comment

Working...
            X