Is This the Complete Pre-Registered List for the Labour Day Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This the Complete Pre-Registered List for the Labour Day Open?

http://annexchessclub.com/2011/07/20...Pre-registered

Re: Is This the Complete Pre-Registered List for the Labour Day Open?

Presumably it will take a bit of time for mail entries to filter in. The announcement came relatively recently. I am probably going to send a cheque unless they take Paypal and don't charge too much for the privilege.

Comment

Those are the few players who paid by VISA etc. (through our PayPal) almost as soon as we got the online entry up. That was a week ago. The club was closed last Monday, so no one who is planning to pay on site has had a chance yet. I'm not sure whether anyone's checked the mail yet, either, at 918 Bathurst for early mail-in entries... Likely we'll have a few more people pre-registered after this Monday. But I expect most entries will come in closer to the deadline (August 29) - especially since we have an online payment option.
      Marcus Wilker
      Annex Chess Club
      Toronto, Ontario

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
        Presumably it will take a bit of time for mail entries to filter in. The announcement came relatively recently. I am probably going to send a cheque unless they take Paypal and don't charge too much for the privilege.
        We don't charge anything for the privilege :)
        Marcus Wilker
        Annex Chess Club
        Toronto, Ontario

Comment

I've also posted the event on Facebook, if anyone wants to announce "Attending" or "Maybe Attending" there, even if you haven't officially registered yet.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190020824394316
          Marcus Wilker
          Annex Chess Club
          Toronto, Ontario

Comment

Working...
          X