My chess videos blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My chess videos blog

Welcome to see and watch my chess videos blog: http://poloniachessclub.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by Caesar Posylek; Thursday, 20th October, 2011, 09:36 PM.

Re: My chess videos blog

There is a collection of chess games videos of the top chess players from around the world tournaments with comments from chess masters as well. You are cordially welcome!
    Last edited by Caesar Posylek; Thursday, 20th October, 2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

There are plenty of chess games videos available for watching. Welcome to watch them.

Comment

I regret the website is not displaying correctly on my computer (Windows 7 and IE 9, with a cable connection).

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
          I regret the website is not displaying correctly on my computer (Windows 7 and IE 9, with a cable connection).
          Can you see youtube videos? Like the first on the Caesar's entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4sJZzj1HMfM

Comment

Hi,
            Could you check everything out, it is supposed to be okay. I don't have any problem on my computer, also with windows 7 - operating system.

Comment

I can see the videos, but the top of the website, under the masthead, I get

The website cannot display the page
              HTTP 500
              Most likely causes:
              •The website is under maintenance.
              •The website has a programming error.

I suspect it might be a problem with frames, but I don't know much about HTML

Comment

I can see the videos, but the top of the website, under the masthead, I get

The website cannot display the page
                HTTP 500
                Most likely causes:
                •The website is under maintenance.
                •The website has a programming error.

I suspect it might be a problem with frames, but I don't know much about HTML
                I suspect there is something wrong in your computer set up.

Comment

mine does the same thing. i can see the stuff at the bottom, but whatever you have at the top (between the title of polonia chess club and the blog stuff comes up with an error

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Sadler View Post
                    mine does the same thing. i can see the stuff at the bottom, but whatever you have at the top (between the title of polonia chess club and the blog stuff comes up with an error
                    That's strange what you are saying. My computer displays everything without any problem. Also, I asked my friend in Barrie and he has the same, - a few minutes ago.

Comment

I get the same thing (is a link to an ad pointing to an invalid address?).

IE 8 and Windows XP.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
                        I get the same thing (is a link to an ad pointing to an invalid address?).

IE 8 and Windows XP.

My blog has a google.com link and is connected to it. I don't have any problem with watching it from my computer! It is working perfectly.

Comment

Re : My chess videos blog

I have the same error. The videos work pretty well but the up of the page doesn't work. Can you show us a print screen of what we should see? This might help us to find the problem. Are all the links or images correctly uploaded on Internet and not on your computer? I look at the Source and saw some google ads links. They are probably causing all this. Did you do yourself the links or are they provided by Blogspot?

Comment

Re: Re : My chess videos blog

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
                            I have the same error. The videos work pretty well but the up of the page doesn't work. Can you show us a print screen of what we should see? This might help us to find the problem. Are all the links or images correctly uploaded on Internet and not on your computer? I look at the Source and saw some google ads links. They are probably causing all this. Did you do yourself the links or are they provided by Blogspot?

Certaintly, they provided the link (www.Google.com). At the top of my screen I see only the note "Unsupported feature: [google-domain]". Maybe, this is the reason for your problems that I don't have. If so, how to fix it?

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't have an idea how to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X