Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chess Canada Newsletter

Hi Kevin;

Watch what you do about that hotmail problem.
    I had a similiar problem and I got my computer hacked. Do not send anything to hotmail except through their trusted forums. There are otehrs who have had their Hotmail counts hit.
    Try changing your passwo
    Originally posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
    Hi John

I, besides other CFC Membership Drive committee members, received a list of ex-members names, email addresses etc. after requesting it from Gerry, by asking the CFC Prez first. Gerry would be in a better position than us to execute this 'chore' you spoke of, I suppose, if he had the time for it.

Lately, I've had a bit of a problem with my Microsoft Hotmail account being blocked from sending out emails. Microsoft seems to think my account is being used by a spammer, since I've sent over 80 messages to ex-members alone in the previous week. Their online 'help' seems pretty useless, unless a relative of mine makes sense of it next weekend. I'm thinking of trying to set up a Gmail account anyway, if my relative knows how to do it without us losing her Hotmail accounts in the process.

Remembering the curse afflicting the Chicago Cubs, and perceiving Microsoft as being even more worthy, I wished aloud that they speedily go bankrupt. I threw in overcharging banks, credit card and insurance companies, as well as telemarketing companies, Google and Bell Canada in the same breath. Makes me feel better than swearing. :)

Comment

Working...
    X