Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Occupy Santa?

Originally posted by Paul Beckwith View Post
    Have you finished editing, so that I can respond. How many times did you edit this?
    You can respond whenever you like. I know you are just chomping at the bit waiting for my latest point to attack. As for me I'm going out into the real world now to buy a white shirt and decide what I want at McDonald's for lunch.

Comment

How many times did you edit?

Comment

...and the answer is?

Comment

How many times did you edit?
          I don't understand. Why does it matter how many times Zeljko edits a post? Use the 'quote' button if you want to freeze the version to which you're responding.
          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Peter, I wanted to see if Kitich would truthfully answer the question. Why? Because I am doing a study on chess player personalities. It appears that rather than lie he is just declining to answer the question. However he is busy trying to slam and argue with other people on other threads, looks like he is not a student today but has just hung out on chesstalk all day posting stuff.

I ask again, how many times did you edit your earlier post to me Mr. Kitich?

Comment

Peter, I wanted to see if Kitich would truthfully answer the question. Why? Because I am doing a study on chess player personalities. It appears that rather than lie he is just declining to answer the question. However he is busy trying to slam and argue with other people on other threads, looks like he is not a student today but has just hung out on chesstalk all day posting stuff.

I ask again, how many times did you edit your earlier post to me Mr. Kitich?
              Am I under arrest officer? What's the charge? Overediting? Wasting time on Chesstalk? I decline to answer your question until I can speak to my lawyer. If you want to know when I last edited it I suggest you look at the time stamp.

However, I'm curious, which 'peer reviewed' journal is your 'study' going to be in. After all these years of playing chess at chess clubs you now need to do a study? Good luck with the study. As someone with an engineering degree I'm sure you are as well equipped to do a personality study as you are to explain the financial system. If I was you I would stick to the ozone layer; stick with what you know.

Comment

My study is completed, and you were the subject. Should I publish the results on chesstalk for peer review?

Comment

My study is completed, and you were the subject. Should I publish the results on chesstalk for peer review?
                  Sure why not; anything for a good laugh. You are talking me as representative of all chess players? Seems to me if you are doing a study of chess player personalities you should not just have me as the sole subject; as wonderful as I am. I think that's where trying to apply an engineering degree to a social science type study is problematic; not knowing your sample size has to be sufficient to be representative is a pretty obvious flaw.

Although you do realize you have no peers on Chesstalk? That's how awesome you are. You also realize that peer reviewed means reviewed by those who are also experts in the field, in this case of personalitity studies. Are you suggesting we have a pool of qualified experts here on Chesstalk? A fine group of chessplayers to be sure but personality experts?
                  Last edited by Zeljko Kitich; Saturday, 26th November, 2011, 12:59 AM. Reason: just because it's there

Comment

Working...
                  X