Neat Apps for neat toys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat Apps for neat toys...

I've been trying out some of the apps for my Ipod. I suppose they would work on an Ipad as well. Likely there are similar apps for other brand toys.

This weekend was devoted to "Numbers Addict". An addictive game with rising difficulty levels. I used the free version and have made it to level 106 on the easy part. I'll have to try the more difficult modes.

Another one I like is Stickman Cliff Diving.

Which apps do you folks find neat or addictive?
    Gary Ruben
    CC - IA and SIM

Re: Neat Apps for neat toys...

Defender 2 - a tower defense game with cooler features than the first one. I think I'm on level 270 now? every 10 levels there's a big boss and those levels are extremely hard. I think it's only available through Google Apps, I play that game almost everyday on the way to work and sometimes on the way back from work. Good times :D
    Shameless self-promotion on display here
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Barkyducky?feature=mhee

Comment

Re : Re: Neat Apps for neat toys...

Originally posted by Bindi Cheng View Post
      Defender 2 - a tower defense game with cooler features than the first one. I think I'm on level 270 now? every 10 levels there's a big boss and those levels are extremely hard. I think it's only available through Google Apps, I play that game almost everyday on the way to work and sometimes on the way back from work. Good times :D
      Gosh. I've lost too much time on this game. :D

There's always the traditionnal Angry Birds (I pretty much like the last one, in space).

Comment

Re: Neat Apps for neat toys...

A couple of more Apps.

London 2012. It will help you keep track of what is happening and the results of the Summer Olympic events.

Sky Safari. This one is for those who like the stars, planets and universe. I like it because it tells me the name of objects I've often looked at. I got this one in the land of free. It might be a large download as it seems to hold a lot of information.
        Gary Ruben
        CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Working...
        X