Unanswered questions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unanswered questions....

Here are a few questions I have posed over the last week or so that remain unanswered:

1) How are the qualification lists for the CYCC determined? There are over 200 names on the U10 Boys list, for instance.

2) Is there (or will there be) a pre-registered list for the Toronto International?

3) Is there (or will there be) an updated pre-registered list for the Quebec Open (the last one I saw hadn't been updated since May 2).

Re: Unanswered questions....

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    2) Is there (or will there be) a pre-registered list for the Toronto International?
    Yah, I'm curious about this too. Thanks for raising these questions Hugh.

Comment

Re : Unanswered questions....

3) Is there (or will there be) an updated pre-registered list for the Quebec Open (the last one I saw hadn't been updated since May 2).
      The list is being updated and should be on the FQE website very soon.

Comment

Re: Unanswered questions....

1) How are the qualification lists for the CYCC determined? There are over 200 names on the U10 Boys list, for instance.
        It would be a simple matter, when names are added to the list, the reason is given... the name of the qualifying event, or by rating, or previous champion, etc).

I think that the maintenance of the list of qualified players should probably be done by the junior coordinator, rather than the organisers. However, I doubt Patrick will thank me for saying so. ;)

Comment

Working...
        X