MonRoi troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonRoi troubleshooting

Some people had problems with seeing live games from the MonRoi website.

If you are using Internet Explorer, there might be some problems with the live broadcasting.

First of all, try to use the compatibility mode. Simply click on the comptability button on the top of the page :

This should already fix most of your problems. If ever you can't see the whole boards, try to change your resolution (by right-clicking on the desktop).

If you still have problems with the newest version of Internet Explorer, a good idea might be to try with another browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

Re: MonRoi troubleshooting

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post

If you are using Internet Explorer, there might be some problems with the live broadcasting.

First of all, immediately switch to either Firefox, Chrome or Opera. Second, enjoy not having compatibility issues anymore.
    Fixed it for you (green is mine) :)
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post

First of all, try to use the compatibility mode. Simply click on the comptability button on the top of the page : [image removed in quote]
      This should already fix most of your problems. If ever you can't see the whole boards, try to change your resolution (by right-clicking on the desktop).

If you still have problems with the newest version of Internet Explorer, a good idea might be to try with another browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
      I found that the live viewer did not work very well in the default browser on my Galaxy Tab (Android) tablet. It was late, so I failed to test it on a different browser, but on that device the choices are limited... I will try it on Opera Mobile on Android. I suspect that Monroi has enough on their plate to worry about and that sort of thing is not that unexpected (to me).
      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Mallon View Post
        Fixed it for you (green is mine) :)
        Switching to Firefox or Chrome (or Opera) might be a good solution in general, but it is far from a universal solution... The latest versions of IE work rather well and compatibility mode is at least an option - on other browsers there often is a 'it displays the way it displays' attitude and no option when something doesn't display properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
          Switching to Firefox or Chrome (or Opera) might be a good solution in general, but it is far from a universal solution... The latest versions of IE work rather well and compatibility mode is at least an option - on other browsers there often is a 'it displays the way it displays' attitude and no option when something doesn't display properly.
          How about a Mozilla browser? Same problems like above?

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar Posylek View Post
            How about a Mozilla browser? Same problems like above?
            Firefox is from Mozilla, so I am not sure which browser you are asking about. My point was there are lots of personal preferences to go around, and IE is better than it used to be and for some things it offers a lot of flexibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
              Firefox is from Mozilla, so I am not sure which browser you are asking about.
              Long time ago Mozilla was a package of a browser, an editor, and a email program. Maybe even more. A browser became Firefox, an email Thunderbird, an editor - ?

I tried monroi on my tablet. Not good. The board size was cropped thus no g and h lines

Comment

Re : MonRoi troubleshooting

Some people complained about not seeing the games of the Canadian Junior with IE, so I guess it is good to bring back this topic on the first page :)

Comment

Working...
                X