CUCC 2013 : Results, pairings and live games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CUCC 2013 : Results, pairings and live games

Is there ONE downloadable PGN file of all available the games from this event? I don't want to have to download them one by one from the web site.

Thanks.

Comment

Re : Re: CUCC 2013 : Results, pairings and live games

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
      Is there ONE downloadable PGN file of all available the games from this event? I don't want to have to download them one by one from the web site.

Thanks.
      Hi Hugh,
      Our webmaster is experimenting a few ways to display the games online. If it doesn't work, we'll send you a file with all the games we entered.

Comment

Re: Re : Re: CUCC 2013 : Results, pairings and live games

This was McMaster's first time having a team in the Championship section of the CUCC (and our first time bringing two teams). All 8 guys thoroughly enjoyed the tournament - McGill did an excellent job with the organization. This was my last CUCC, since I'm moving to the States fairly soon, but if MSU funding permits, then Mac will definitely put in a bid to host in 2015 (year after next). Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Coren View Post
          This was McMaster's first time having a team in the Championship section of the CUCC (and our first time bringing two teams). All 8 guys thoroughly enjoyed the tournament - McGill did an excellent job with the organization. This was my last CUCC, since I'm moving to the States fairly soon, but if MSU funding permits, then Mac will definitely put in a bid to host in 2015 (year after next). Cheers
          Why you moving to the States?

Comment

PhD program

Comment

Working...
            X