Mate Dawg will play at the Guelph Pro Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mate Dawg will play at the Guelph Pro Am

I was 50 50 on the whether I was going to the Guelph tournament but 2 factors made me decide I was going. Hal bond is running the tournament which is always nice. Robert Kiviaho from Sudbury is coming to the tournament. Yo dude cant wait to see how you perform in Guelph. You hardly travel to tournaments outside Sudbury. I guess your tired of beating up on the Sudbury guys and need to show Guelph what Sudbury chess is like.

Glad to see Marghetis is making the trip from Ottawa to come to Guelph. I think your going to break 2000 this time.

Since we are on the topic of tournaments I was wondering what Canadian tournaments the active chess players in Canada love going to the most each year and why they like that tournament.

I expect the with all the whining I did in my recent post that all the u1600 players that can play up to the u2000 section will as they will have a chance to upset me in the tournament.

Re: Mate Dawg will play at the Guelph Pro Am

Originally posted by Mate Milinkovic View Post
    Since we are on the topic of tournaments I was wondering what Canadian tournaments the active chess players in Canada love going to the most each year and why they like that tournament.
    Create a decent topic title for fruitful discussions.

Comment

Mate... you need serious help... try picking up a hobby rather than posting garbage on Chesstalk that no one cares about.
      No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it.

Comment

This a serious question - how old are you Mate?
        Shameless self-promotion on display here
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Barkyducky?feature=mhee

Comment

chill out everybody :D

Comment

Mate raises a useful question: why chess players choose to play in any given tournament. Organizers need to know this.
            Paul Leblanc
            Treasurer Chess Foundation of Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan S. Berson View Post
              Mate... you need serious help... try picking up a hobby rather than posting garbage on Chesstalk that no one cares about.
              everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Working...
              X