Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the email of Mr. Halldor Palsson

Hi,

Anyone lives near the area of Ottawa who knows Mr. Halldor Palsson 's email or phone number? My students' parents is seeking the way to contact with him regarding the Arnprior Open.

Please email me wcyuan"at"gmail.com.

Thanks.

William

Re : Looking for the email of Mr. Halldor Palsson

Hi William,
    I sent it to you (via Facebook) :)

Comment

Re: Re : Looking for the email of Mr. Halldor Palsson

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
      Hi William,
      I sent it to you (via Facebook) :)
      Thanks Felix. I have forwarded it to the parents.

Have a nice weekend.

Comment

Re: Looking for the email of Mr. Halldor Palsson

FYI

Ottawa resident Halldor Palsson left to play in the 2013 Capablanca Memorial in Havana, Cuba on Friday. He won't be back home until the night before the Arnprior Open starts, though he'll most likely check his email then.

Arnprior resident Herb Langer in the meantime is taking entries for the Arnprior Open, at the RA chess club in Ottawa, on the two Thursday nights prior to the event.
        Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
        Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
          FYI

Ottawa resident Halldor Palsson left to play in the 2013 Capablanca Memorial in Havana, Cuba on Friday. He won't be back home until the night before the Arnprior Open starts, though he'll most likely check his email then.

Arnprior resident Herb Langer in the meantime is taking entries for the Arnprior Open, at the RA chess club in Ottawa, on the two Thursday nights prior to the event.
          Hi Kevin,

Would you mind send me email(wcyuan(at)gmail.com) how to contact with Mr. Herb Langer via phone or email?

Thanks.

William

Comment

Originally posted by William Yuan View Post
            Hi Kevin,

Would you mind send me email(wcyuan(at)gmail.com) how to contact with Mr. Herb Langer via phone or email?

Thanks.

William
            Unfortunately, I know Herb's email account got hacked many months ago, and I don't know if he still uses the same one. I looked tonight on the internet for a phone listing for (Herb) Langer in Arnprior, and only found one Langer, an "M Langer", who happens to live on the same street as I recall Herb lived on (also unfortunately, I don't recall Herb's house's street number). I'm emailing you the phone number I found and I hope it will be useful. If not, someone else who visits chesstalk may know how to contact Herb. Best I can do, tonight anyway.

Kevin.
            Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
            Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
              Unfortunately, I know Herb's email account got hacked many months ago, and I don't know if he still uses the same one. I looked tonight on the internet for a phone listing for (Herb) Langer in Arnprior, and only found one Langer, an "M Langer", who happens to live on the same street as I recall Herb lived on (also unfortunately, I don't recall Herb's house's street number). I'm emailing you the phone number I found and I hope it will be useful. If not, someone else who visits chesstalk may know how to contact Herb. Best I can do, tonight anyway.

Kevin.
              Hi Kevin,

I passed your information to my student's mother. She said "Thank a lot." to you and Felix.

William

Comment

Working...
              X