2013 North American Youth Chess Championship - Toronto - Aug 15-18, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 North American Youth Chess Championship - Toronto - Aug 15-18, 2013

This event comes to Canada once very 3 years...don't miss it! I will be taking registrations at the CYCC. For more information about the event go to www.chess-math.org

This event is organized by Francis Rodrigues for the Chess'n Math Association.

Larry Bevand
    Executive Director
    Chess'n Math Association

Re : 2013 North American Youth Chess Championship - Toronto - Aug 15-18, 2013

I've tried to use the code group on the online registration, but it didn't work (unless I'm not doing it right?). Am I the only one to have this issue? In any case, I emailed them...

On a different note, we already have a full bus of kids (sponsored by the FQE) for this event. It's definitely an opportunity not to miss. I'll be able to cover the event for the CFC newsfeed and hopefully share some nice games (FM Lefong Hua and I will be coaching the Quebec team during the week-end).

Comment

Re: 2013 North American Youth Chess Championship - Toronto - Aug 15-18, 2013

Hi Larry, what payment method will you accept if register at CYCC

Comment

Re : Re: 2013 North American Youth Chess Championship - Toronto - Aug 15-18, 2013

Also (sorry for asking so many questions), why isn't there any mention of girls sections in the preregistrations?

http://chess-math.org/toronto/naycc/...istrations.php

Comment

Re: 2013 North American Youth Chess Championship - Toronto - Aug 15-18, 2013

Cash, Cheque, Visa and Mastercard all work fine :)

Comment

Re: Re : 2013 North American Youth Chess Championship - Toronto - Aug 15-18, 2013

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
            I've tried to use the code group on the online registration, but it didn't work (unless I'm not doing it right?). Am I the only one to have this issue? In any case, I emailed them...

On a different note, we already have a full bus of kids (sponsored by the FQE) for this event. It's definitely an opportunity not to miss. I'll be able to cover the event for the CFC newsfeed and hopefully share some nice games (FM Lefong Hua and I will be coaching the Quebec team during the week-end).
            Hi Felix,

Did you create a customer account, before trying a booking?
            Should go through, with the code then. Let me know, either way.

I will update the pre-reg list by gender, this weekend.

How about 2 bus-loads of kids from Quebec, for the
            NAYCC - one under you, the other under Lefong Hua!

:-)

Francis

Comment

Re : Re: Re : 2013 North American Youth Chess Championship - Toronto - Aug 15-18, 201

When I enter the group code, it tells it isn't valid... In any case, I booked by email instead.

Comment

Working...
              X