Chestnut Conference Centre - is the double room big enough for 2 adults 2 children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chestnut Conference Centre - is the double room big enough for 2 adults 2 children?

Wondering anyone lived in Chestnut Conference Centre (NAYCC2013 site) before? is it possible that 2 adults and 2 children stay in a double room? how small is the bed?

Re : Chestnut Conference Centre - is the double room big enough for 2 adults 2 childr

Their website says that the rooms can contain up to 2 adults and 2 children. Apparently, they have double beds. I know some families that have only one room.

Comment

Re: Re : Chestnut Conference Centre - is the double room big enough for 2 adults 2 ch

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
      Their website says that the rooms can contain up to 2 adults and 2 children. Apparently, they have double beds. I know some families that have only one room.
      Thanks Felix. I am wondering if it is too crowded with 4 people, not understanding why each additional(after 2nd person) person needs add $15, just for breakfast? without room cleaning service, is it free to replace towel, (I may call them later, put answer here, but if someone by chance know the answer if may not only help me)

Comment

Working...
      X