• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comprehensive Information on the Great Rest, replete with a documentary

https://vk.com/@secretxgovernment-th...ed-documentary

Comment

Hi Tom:

I think you and I agree on something...........the Mainstream Press, whether private (read Oligarchs) or public (In Canada - don't bit the hand that feeds you too strongly), are no longer a reliable part of the "Government Public Opposition", if they are ever in opposition at all!

This is a milestone, Tom, if I have your position right (No pun intended).

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Collection of Villages

Yesterday in another CT thread, Dilip Panjwani complimented me, as I understand it, on my position of trying to minimize state conflict on the planet.

His statement of my geopolitical view was: "One World - One Nation".

However, I feel this description is somewhat ambiguous, and capable of being twisted into my promoting something which is anathema to me. So here are my comments about this in the other thread, which are quite relevant to this thread:

Me re your description: Your description captures my intent of finding a human governing structure that dramatically ratchets down national conflicts. But it does make me nervous. As you know, there are groups/individuals who are already in the process of seeking to establish a one-world authority. This is the project known as the "New World Order (NWO)".

I am strongly against this as a human world goal.

For those who term this simply a "conspiracy theory", and not fact, they say the one-world authority is to be a totalitarian government that will suspend all civil rights, but will seek to produce happiness for all. This is certainly one of the on-the-ground possibilities, if one believes the NWO to be in the process of implementation in the past, and now. But, in my view the evidence is not yet sufficient to draw this conclusion.......many left-wing political theories support centralized planning and free-trade globalization.

My Position: Nations need to dissolve themselves into a "Collection of Villages". This limits the power of any local government (Which I term "Local Political Units (LPU's)). There will be tin pot dictators elected in an LPU, or they may somehow seize control, but their ability to disturb the whole world order will be minimal, compared to the power of states today. As nations do this, the world will become more equal, hopefully. LPU's will provide for their citizens. If needed, LPU's may temporarily create a higher level committee, to be able to accomplish things they cannot do on their own. Once completed, this temporary committee, with the power it has been granted, is terminated. LPU's will not have any "Over-Government". For example, the Ontario premier's penchant for over-riding local concerns, because "cities are the creatures of the province", will not be possible.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Number 7.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	223407

ChessTalk New World Order (NWO) (Sometimes referred to as the Great Reset) Thread

Week # 1 (22/12/5 – 12 – 8 days)

(Sometimes Adjusted for no. of days)

Weekly Stats:
          .....................................................2022 Average..........................................................2022 Average
          Last Week's......Prior Week's........Views/Day..........Last Week's.....Prior Week's......Responses/Day
          Views/Day........Views/Day.............(1 wk.)............Responses/Day....Resp./Day......... (1 wk.).

...23........................n/a..........................23........................2....................n/a.........................2.........

Analysis of Last Weeks Stats

The number of views and responses was good for the first week of the thread.

We have a core group of CT'ers following.

NWO Thread “Responses

There are lots of articles out there on NWO, the Great Reset, globalization on many fronts, world free-trade, and higher governments stomping on the wishes of the local residents, and their local government.

This thread encourages CT'ers on all sides to re-post here, as responses, the NWO posts of interest they see elsewhere.

Note: I personally, as the thread originator, am trying to post a new response at least twice per week, but admit my busy schedule means I am sometimes falling short on this. So it is going to be necessary that a number of other CT'ers are posting responses here somewhat regularly.

The Time Line

There is much disagreement whether the New World Order project actually exists. There are those who simply relegate it to the realm of “conspiracy theories, such as Qanon.

But there are others, including myself, who assert that already a covert group of much influence is directing government law and policy, in nations across the globe, and incrementally implementing the pieces of an eventual one-world government. We fear this is not good in the long run.

Some of us propose:

1. Nations dissolve themselves, and, in the process, devolve power down to Local Political Units (LPU's).
          2. That eventually the world will become a “collection of villages”.
          3. The goal is to significantly lessen the power of governments, so as to make any geopolitical conflicts less dangerous for the globe.

We invite CT'ers to consider this position and to post here, their thoughts on it.

~ Bob (T-S/P)

Comment

New Zealand security services launch initiative to help public identify warning signs of violent extremism | Newshub

New Zealand becomes East Germany 2.0.
            "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Next will be: Snitch Line - advise us if your family member, friend, neighbour or enemy expresses a minority point of view!! $ 500 gift for being a good citizen!

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Here is someone's "deep dive" into the Great Reset in a series of tweets that is an excellent summary of how climate change Covid19 etc are all interrelated.

https://twitter.com/gummibear737/sta...37222354722822

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Number 7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.1 KB ID:	223514

ChessTalk New World Order (NWO) (Sometimes referred to as the Great Reset) Thread

Week # 2 (22/12/13 – 19 – 7 days)

Weekly Stats:
                  .....................................................2022 Average..........................................................2022 Average
                  Last Week's......Prior Week's........Views/Day..........Last Week's.....Prior Week's......Responses/Day
                  Views/Day........Views/Day.............(2 wks.)............Responses/Day....Resp./Day......... (2 wks.).

...17........................23..........................22........................1....................2.........................1.........

The number of views and responses was OK for just the second week of the thread.

We have a core group of CT'ers following.

NWO Thread “Responses”

There are lots of articles out there on NWO, the Great Reset, globalization on many fronts, world free-trade, and higher governments stomping on the wishes of the local residents, and their local government.

This thread encourages CT'ers on all sides to re-post here, as responses, the NWO posts of interest they see elsewhere.

Note: I personally, as the thread originator, am trying to post a new response at least twice per week, but admit my busy schedule means I am sometimes falling short on this. So it is going to be necessary that a number of other CT'ers are posting responses here somewhat regularly.

The Time Line

There is much disagreement whether the New World Order project actually exists. There are those who simply relegate it to the realm of “conspiracy theories, such as Qanon.

But there are others, including myself, who assert that already a covert group of much influence is directing government law and policy, in nations across the globe, and incrementally implementing the pieces of an eventual one-world government. We fear this is not good in the long run.

Some of us propose:

1. Nations dissolve themselves, and, in the process, devolve power down to Local Political Units (LPU's).
                  1. That eventually the world will become a “collection of villages”.
                  2. The goal is to significantly lessen the power of governments, so as to make any geopolitical conflicts less dangerous for the globe.
                  We invite CT'ers to consider this position and to post here, their thoughts on it.

~ Bob (T-S/P)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Earth1.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	223209

Where does the Power Really Lie? - Part I

December 28, 2016 - written by Bob Armstrong

Global Integration

There are many forces at work creating on Earth a new global village. In the current village, power appears divided among nation states. The question that arises is whether, with greater integration of planetary life in most areas, we can expect a companion integration of power of governance over the residents of the planet?

One force leading to world integration is rapidly advancing technology.

Another force is the rise of multi-national corporations in major economic areas, which have no national allegiances….they determine their own paths, and then try to influence the existing power brokers to set things up to favour them and their goals of profit maximization. These are vehicles of individuals who have some power in a limited domain. The goals of these individuals are most often driven purely by self-interest – to improve the status/wealth of these individuals within their own domain.

We see that the change in national cooperation as integration continues is reflected in national cooperation in the United Nations, and its many operating sections.

The Control Issue

The issue of interest to the ordinary planetary citizen is whether this rich elite of the world have designs beyond economic power? They must have certain global features in place for them to be successful, and often control over these features rests with national political power. A theory known as vertical integration would postulate that it would be in the interest of the wealthy elite to take control of the political system, since then they would not be dependent to continue their world strategy on wild card government fickleness. National governments could decide not to cooperate, and pose road-blocks to “progress”.

There are wealthy humans that are the directing minds behind all the international conglomerates…..it is they that work out the strategies for profit maximization on the economic front, and national borders are no obstacle……..they can get the national levers of power to act in their interest. The interesting fact is that all these wealthy elite directing minds think the same way.

Dare we assume they know each other? Dare we assume that they talk world business with each other? Dare we assume that they cooperate economically through their corporations, and in helping influence political activity for the benefit of some friend (And his/her corporation)? If they require from the political sector, certain concessions to operate at maximum velocity, dare we assume that they are entering into a role affecting governance? And if so, why does the political sector cooperate? Dare we suggest that these directing minds work in concert to get their political needs met? Dare we assume it is because they in fact have some control over parts of the political governance in the world?

If there is no deliberate conspiracy of elite individuals, then is there just a subconscious direction of the like-minded to assert world power so as to maximize the benefit to themselves, the owners/shareholders of these profit-making vehicles?

Which is it? And whichever it is, how far implemented is it at this point in world integration?

What evidence is there, if any, that might point to the fact that the wealthy elite are pursuing direct or indirect control of national political power, and thus global power (This is referred to as “world oligarchy” – rule by the wealthy elite of the world)?

Some Publicly-known Global Elite Organizations

Here are some of the known public organizations of the elite, none of which will acknowledge any role in attempting to govern the planet (Though they clearly state their goals of “influencing” certain aspects of global life):
                    1. Tri-lateral Commission:

Founded – 1973
                    Founder – David Rockefeller
                    Type – Annual conference
                    Location – Washington, D.C. (main meeting place); Paris; Tokyo
                    Members – More than 390
                    Key people – Joseph S. Nye, Jr. (North American chairman)
                    Yasuchika Hasegawa (Pacific Asian chairman)
                    Jean-Claude Trichet (European chairman)
                    Website – www.trilateral.org

Stated Purpose originally – to foster closer cooperation among North America, Western Europe, and Japan. [Wikipedia]

Current purpose (Or companion purpose) – ??

2. The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings or Bilderberg Club

This is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite, experts from industry, finance, academia, and the media, established in 1954.

Goal – The group’s original goal of promoting Atlanticism, of strengthening US-European relations and preventing another world war has grown; the Bilderberg Group’s theme is to “bolster a consensus around free market Western capitalism and its interests around the globe” [Wikipedia]

Current Purpose (Or companion purpose) – ??

3.The Mont Pelerin Society (MPS)

This is an international organization composed of economists (including eight winners of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences), philosophers, historians, intellectuals, business leaders, and others committed to their understanding of personal and political freedom.[2

Founders: included Friedrich Hayek, Frank Knight, Karl Popper, Ludwig von Mises, George Stigler, and Milton Friedman.[2]

Original Purpose: The society advocates freedom of expression, free market economic policies, the political values of an open society. The members see the Society as an effort to interpret in modern terms the fundamental principles of economic society as expressed by those classical economists, political scientists, and philosophers who have inspired many in Europe, America and throughout the Western World. [Wikipedia]

Current Purpose (Or companion purpose) – ??
                    hmm, I read through this entire post, and I don't see your point. What are you driving at? Are you saying these are bad things? Let's focus on the following paragraph.

"There are wealthy humans that are the directing minds behind all the international conglomerates…..it is they that work out the strategies for profit maximization on the economic front, and national borders are no obstacle……..they can get the national levers of power to act in their interest. The interesting fact is that all these wealthy elite directing minds think the same w

Can you give an example of such a wealthy human that is a directing mind behind an international conglomerate, and while you are at it, give an example of such a conglomerate.

Can you give an example of one of the "wealthy elite" who has actually got "the national levers of power", whoever they are, to act in their interest? Then maybe you explain why I should care, Nobody has ever been able to explain this sort of thing, that I can see, and even if it were true, no-one has ever been able to explain how it hurts me. Usually they will eventually say "What don't you understand what I am telling you?", or maybe they will say "If you can't see the obvious, then you will never be able to understand what am telling you?

Comment

Fred (Post # 24 - directly prior): A. "Can you give an example of such a wealthy human that is a directing mind"

For starters:

1. Koch Brothers......Republicans, in the past, have been very heavily funded by them. This puts the politician elected through their funds in a very vulnerable position to be directed.

International Conglomerates: Koch Industries (KI)- it owns:

Wikipedia

Flint Hills Resources, Georgia-Pacific, Guardian Industries, Infor, Invista, KBX, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Koch Engineered Solutions, Koch Investments Group, Koch Minerals & Trading, and Molex.

KI employs 122,000 people in 60 countries, with about half of its business in the United States.

2. George Soros: If you ask even the middle right, their whipping boy is George, the hidden mind behind many of the left parties in the world.

George Soros is a Hungarian-American business magnate, investor, philanthropist, and author who has a net worth of $25.2 billion. He is ranked as the 22nd richest person in the world. Soros made his fortune as a hedge fund manager and is now known for his donations to liberal causes.

International Conglomerates: George Soros is the owner of:

https://noblegoldinvestments.com/geo...ned-companies/ - gives extensive details on the operation of each of the companies listed:

Alphabet Inc.; Activision Blizzard; T-Mobile; Disney; General Motors; Wayfair Inc.;Salesforce.com, Inc.;Accenture plc; Caesars Entertainment Inc.;Qualcomm Inc.; and the site goes on to list 16 more companies.

3. The World's Richest Billionaires (2013 - 2022)

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#se...BxVkNNMBqCmrQV

B. Fred: "Can you [Bob] give an example of one of the "wealthy elite" who has actually got "the national levers of power", whoever they are, to act in their interest?

Those controlling the "National Levers of Power" directly are the governments of the world, some elected, some exist through force. Both are subject to the influence of the wealthy elite. The elite work covertly, and it is my bet that they do this somewhat loosely, not as some covert world committee - they communicate with each other on issues of importance to them. Obviously they do not put out minutes of their interactions with those who control national power; neither do the politicians involved disclose these contacts. The reason: this would be suicidal. So, obviously as well, no one involved on either side here has ever spoken to me personally about these things.

So, no, I don't know personally "One of the Wealthy Elite" involved.

Fred, I do not claim to be any expert on this.....much is written on it by others......a good source is the media called: The Breach. Wikipedia: The Breach is an online, Canadian news outlet launched on 10 March 2021 to provide reader- and viewer-supported reporting, analysis, and videos on issues such as racism, economic inequality, colonialism, and climate change (https://breachmedia.ca/)

You might also google "Deep State" - this is often categorized as a "Conspiracy Theory". It asserts that someone other than the national governments of the world is making the national decisions. So the question is: Is there enough evidence, or, at least some evidence, that this proposal is "fact"?

This is the question I personally am investigating, and my post is to ask other CT'ers to research it along with me and share here what they find out, either supportive or in opposition.

I do not have any archived full brief on this .......... I am busy in my life......I like to play tournament chess.....I have grandkids..........so I can only look at this as a layman without a lot of time to spend on it. I have had to research to increase my information.........I hope others here will be motivated also to do a bit of research......I hope for this to be a community question, not just my own personal one.

It seems to me one does what one can, even if it is just scratching the surface.

To me, this is a most important human issue.......we give governments power to rule us.......we need to know if the ones we elect are not the ones behind the decisions that govern us.

~ Bob A (T-S/P) Click image for larger version

Name:	Democracy  1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	223602
                      Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Monday, 26th December, 2022, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post

To me, this is a most important human issue.......we give governments power to rule us.......we need to know if the ones we elect are not the ones behind the decisions that govern us.

~ Bob A (T-S/P) Click image for larger version

Name:	Democracy  1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	223602
                        Bob,
                        The solution is very simple. We all know that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely (this is not just a wise quip, it is truth we experience every day of our lives). So, ask yourself: why do we have to give a lot of accumulated power to the governments? Why not, as in a Libertarian system, keep the tiny amounts of divided power with the individual citizens, and simply have a strong Judiciary to ensure fairness? In such a system, you will never see the surrealistic rise of any Kochs or Bezos or the like, because it is the stupid rules of our current 'capitalistic' systems which enable a few individuals to amass such wealth...

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Number 7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.1 KB ID:	223622

Week # 3 (22/12/20 – 26: 7 days)

Weekly Stats:
                          Views/Day........Views/Day.............(2 wks.)............Responses/Day....Resp./Day......... (2 wks.).

...10........................17..........................18........................1....................1.........................1.........

Few responses over the holidays have led to low participation.

But we do have a core group of CT'ers following this thread.

NWO Thread “Responses”

The Time Line

There is much disagreement whether the New World Order project actually exists. There are those who simply relegate it to the realm of “conspiracy theories", such as QAnon.

Some of us propose:

2. That eventually the world will become a “collection of villages”.
                          3. The goal is to significantly lessen the power of governments, so as to make any geopolitical conflicts less dangerous for the globe.

~ Bob (T-S/P)

Comment

Straight from the son of a Nazi war criminal's mouth.
                            https://twitter.com/ncio_canada/stat...63935280730125

Comment

It would certainly seem that the World Economic Forum is the public face of the New World Order project.

Wikipedia:

"The World Economic Forum is an international non-governmental and lobbying organisation based in Cologny, canton of Geneva, Switzerland. It was founded on 24 January 1971 by German engineer and economist Klaus Schwab."

The WEForum website:

"The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.

The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.

It was established in 1971 as a not-for-profit foundation and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It is independent, impartial and not tied to any special interests. The Forum strives in all its efforts to demonstrate entrepreneurship in the global public interest while upholding the highest standards of governance. Moral and intellectual integrity is at the heart of everything it does.

Our activities are shaped by a unique institutional culture founded on the stakeholder theory, which asserts that an organization is accountable to all parts of society. The institution carefully blends and balances the best of many kinds of organizations, from both the public and private sectors, international organizations and academic institutions.

We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change."

To achieve the goal "to shape global, regional and industry agendas" requires:

1. An agenda of what is wanted for the future (One World Government?);
                              2. Significant funding from someplace (?)

This is a corporate not-for-profit organization. Usually these type of private corporations must file somewhere annual statements of revenue/expenses. Has anyone looked to see where "donations" are coming from?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                              Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Wednesday, 28th December, 2022, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                                Here is someone's "deep dive" into the Great Reset in a series of tweets that is an excellent summary of how climate change Covid19 etc are all interrelated.

https://twitter.com/gummibear737/sta...37222354722822
                                Thanks for that.There seems to be a full court press to promote this suicidal and genocidal agenda on the great unwashed.

I buy way too many mostly online books (kindle and kobo mostly but also forward chess). Regular books take up less room though I still like them but I digress.

Every day I get notifications about book deals and since they are coming from amazon and bookbub they sometimes include books arguing for this great reset. Today there was a book about the education system.
                                Fredrik deBoer
                                The Cult of Smart: How Our Broken Education System Perpetuates Social Injustice

The central premise is so offensive to me I am feeling gobsmacked. The author is arguing that we need to work toward equality of outcomes and not equality of opportunity. He argues that smart people have an advantage and we should work to eradicate this advantage. The dangers of such an approach are apparent to most smart people. Colour me a dinosaur but I want my surgeon or doctor to be smart. I want my computer technician to be smart.

I sometimes buy books like this to get insight into the mind of these activists but this just fills me with a deep foreboding of harder times ahead as these policies work their way into the mainstream. The world of Charlton Heston's version of Soylent Green can not be far behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X