• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Henderson
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    Conversation Format for NWO/GR

I would like to try to come up with a set of commonly accepted statements by all sides that set out some facts on this complicated and controversial topic.

I would like to start with the Post # 91 of Dilip Panjwani (23/6/24).

Commonly Accepted Statements on NWO/GR (Proposed by Bob Armstrong)

Statement # 1. World-wide, in the past, people have had a structure of government imposed on them by a minority.

Statement # 2. Over time, electors have democratically accepted the government structure proposed at the time, usually some variant of earlier forms of government (Who are "electors" has evolved over time).

Statement # 3. People (A majority of the local government, at least) have the right to.agree with each other on a government structure for themselves and can join hands to act jointly to govern themselves, and act in a way they feel "benefits themselves and humanity", so long as there is a respect for basic human rights.

OK CT'ers...........weigh in with comments......the best form of content will be to actually produce for discussion the revised statement you are proposing.

Bob A
    LOL.

Bob, if you want us to accept that these are "facts", please provide some examples of their existence. Same old story. I'm sure the logic you have lined up for this is exemplary, but as usual, these premises are unsupportable.

#1 Premise (commonly accepted fact). In this society, majority rules. Nothing else really matters.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    I recognize the problem........lack of data affects evaluation......

But I will do my best with what I've got until I view your two main videos you are concerned most about (I have actually taken the step to archive them, so I can find them immediately when I get sufficient time to go through them.....stopping and starting because I can only take a short video stretch at a time).

Bob A (Anti-NWO)

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    The process, as I use it, is for anyone to generate a statement they think might gain broad acceptance.

They do not have to be an "expert" to put forward a proposed statement.

I have not viewed all the relevant material, but few here have. And I do have Dilip's comments in Post # 91, to which I am somewhat favourable, as my working base. So I'm trying for statements, to start, that at least Dilip and I might agree on. Of course everyone else can, and is invited to, chime in.

I'd invite you to revise the statements if you feel they will not gain broad acceptance..... improve them. Or, put forward better Statements that you believe will be commonly accepted.

I know this is a new process I have adopted here and in the Negative Climate Change thread. It is going to take time for everyone to figure out how to make it work best.

Bob A (Anti-NWO)
    You said you would review the material and have not. How do you expect me to take you seriously?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    The process, as I use it, is for anyone to generate a statement they think might gain broad acceptance.

They do not have to be an "expert" to put forward a proposed statement.

I have not viewed all the relevant material, but few here have. And I do have Dilip's comments in Post # 91, to which I am somewhat favourable, as my working base. So I'm trying for statements, to start, that at least Dilip and I might agree on. Of course everyone else can, and is invited to, chime in.

I'd invite you to revise the statements if you feel they will not gain broad acceptance..... improve them. Or, put forward better Statements that you believe will be commonly accepted.

I know this is a new process I have adopted here and in the Negative Climate Change thread. It is going to take time for everyone to figure out how to make it work best.

Bob A (Anti-NWO)

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied

I would like to try to come up with a set of commonly accepted statements by all sides that set out some facts on this complicated and controversial topic.

Statement # 1. World-wide, in the past, people have had a structure of government imposed on them by a minority.

Statement # 2. Over time, electors have democratically accepted the government structure proposed at the time, usually some variant of earlier forms of government (Who are "electors" has evolved over time).

Statement # 3. People (A majority of the local government, at least) have the right to.agree with each other on a government structure for themselves and can join hands to act jointly to govern themselves, and act in a way they feel "benefits themselves and humanity", so long as there is a respect for basic human rights.

OK CT'ers...........weigh in with comments......the best form of content will be to actually produce for discussion the revised statement you are proposing.

Bob A
    Listen to the videos first before trying to discuss and summarize this, please.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied

Bob A

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    Hi Sid - Let's let other CT'ers weigh in first............

Bob A

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    The New World Order (NWO)/The Great Reset (GR)

Short Video : https://twitter.com/Spiro_Ghost/stat...85260109692929

Sid Belzberg Post # 1411 on CT: Climate Change Thread (23/7/1) - relevant here.

What do CT'ers think? Extreme? Conspiracy Theory only? Something to say?

Bob A (TS/P)
    What do YOU think Bob?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    The New World Order (NWO)/The Great Reset (GR)

Short Video : https://twitter.com/Spiro_Ghost/stat...85260109692929

Sid Belzberg Post # 1411 on CT: Climate Change Thread (23/7/1) - relevant here.

What do CT'ers think? Extreme? Conspiracy Theory only? Something to say?

Bob A (TS/P)

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    The New World Order (Label of the Left)/The Great Reset (Label of the Right)

Our own self-governance, while maintaining individual freedoms, is one of the most critical human issues.

This is one of those rare times that both sides of the political spectrum are identifying the same issue, though they may approach it somewhat differently.

There are powers that wish to direct the affairs of humanity........and, unfortunately, their idea of "benefiting humanity" and our plebeian idea of "benefiting humanity" are not the same.

And "NO"....this is not just a mere conspiracy theory.

Decisions have been, and are currently being, made to implement this covert (And sometimes quite open) agenda.

We must be very alert to where we are starting to cede to authority, power over us that we will be unable to later take back.

Any comments CT'ers?

Bob A

P.S. I do consider Sid's materials on this of importance.......it is a matter of priority and time on-line.
    The bottom line:
    Nobody has the right to govern somebody else, or to enforce their idea of 'benefiting humanity' upon others. Only people agreeing with each other can join hands to act jointly to govern themselves and act in a way they feel 'benefits humanity'....
    Our current systems of government are not set up to follow this simple idea ... only a Libertarian system can ...
    Last edited by Dilip Panjwani; Saturday, 24th June, 2023, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    The New World Order (Label of the Left)/The Great Reset (Label of the Right)

Our own self-governance, while maintaining individual freedoms, is one of the most critical human issues.

This is one of those rare times that both sides of the political spectrum are identifying the same issue, though they may approach it somewhat differently.

There are powers that wish to direct the affairs of humanity........and, unfortunately, their idea of "benefiting humanity" and our plebeian idea of "benefiting humanity" are not the same.

And "NO"....this is not just a mere conspiracy theory.

Decisions have been, and are currently being, made to implement this covert (And sometimes quite open) agenda.

We must be very alert to where we are starting to cede to authority, power over us that we will be unable to later take back.

Any comments CT'ers?

Bob A

P.S. I do consider Sid's materials on this of importance.......it is a matter of priority and time on-line.
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Saturday, 24th June, 2023, 09:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    Hi Sid:

Thanks........I will check.......my memory is somewhat random.

I have mentioned that I have problems with the audio/video format......the bloody Plandemic 3 is a movie/documentary (almost 2 hrs. long), and the Naomi Wolf talk is over an hour.

I simply am unable to watch this (It is not I am unwilling, or unwilling to spend the time; I physically can't)......I will try to skip through them in short segments over a week or so, when I get time, to try to get the main drift.

Bob A
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Wednesday, 7th June, 2023, 06:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Hi Sid:

I have now viewed the lecture by Moreno in the video, "Finally, the Ultimate Summary of the Great Reset":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUJ9kUBBYb4

Moreno's presentation is impressive in both its depth and breadth, whether or not I agree with his analytical conclusions on the evidence he presents.

So I'd propose that we use our "Conversation Project Format" for this thread's future discussion.......we have been trying this in the "Negative Climate Change" thread here on CT and it seems to be working, though democracy and inviting full participation tends to slow things down a bit.........but the turtle did win the race!

You said you'd like to discuss this NWO/GR topic once I had viewed the video........so now I'm ready to join the conversation again.

To start (This is your mission, should you accept it), can you propose a simple (we are going to deal with aspects one by one) opening statement # 1 that could gain broad acceptance among CT'ers here on this critical topic about our future? To me, this is as critical as Climate Change (Our species suicide) - "Our Future Freedom".

As you know, since I am the originator of this thread, I also have concerns from my left wing perspective.

Bob A
    Thanks, Bob. Have you also listened to this video https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...830#post226830 as well as the most important video https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...123#post227123 the last one posted?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    Hi Sid:

I have now viewed the lecture by Moreno in the video, "Finally, the Ultimate Summary of the Great Reset":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUJ9kUBBYb4

Moreno's presentation is impressive in both its depth and breadth, whether or not I agree with his analytical conclusions on the evidence he presents.

So I'd propose that we use our "Conversation Project Format" for this thread's future discussion.......we have been trying this in the "Negative Climate Change" thread here on CT and it seems to be working, though democracy and inviting full participation tends to slow things down a bit.........but the turtle did win the race!

You said you'd like to discuss this NWO/GR topic once I had viewed the video........so now I'm ready to join the conversation again.

To start (This is your mission, should you accept it), can you propose a simple (we are going to deal with aspects one by one) opening statement # 1 that could gain broad acceptance among CT'ers here on this critical topic about our future? To me, this is as critical as Climate Change (Our species suicide) - "Our Future Freedom".

As you are aware, since I am the originator of this thread, I also have concerns from my left wing perspective.

Bob A

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Dystopian Global Influence of The World Economic Forum: WEF Young Global Leaders have infiltrated Governments to enforce The Great Reset

"The World Economic Forum (WEF), founded by Klaus Schwab, has been a topic of discussion among critical thinkers concerned about the organization’s potential influence on global governance for some time now.

One particular area of focus is the WEF’s Young Global Leaders (YGL) programme, which has seen its members infiltrate Governments worldwide. This article examines the WEF, the YGL programme, and the potential implications of the Great Reset initiative.

Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum

Klaus Schwab, a German economist, established the World Economic Forum in 1971 as an international organization to facilitate collaboration between public and private sectors (1).

But the WEF has since grown into an unelected powerful institution, hosting an annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, where leaders from various fields gather to discuss and shape global, regional, and industry agendas. And the general public does not get a seat at the table.

The Young Global Leaders Programme

The WEF’s Young Global Leaders programme, founded in 2004, is designed to cultivate a network of exceptional individuals under the age of 40 from various fields, including business, politics, and academia (2). Schwab has openly admitted that these YGLs are infiltrating governments around the world (3).

One notable example is French President Emmanuel Macron, who was a member of the YGL Class of 2016 before being elected to office (4).

President Emmanuel Macron has implemented several policies that align with the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) globalist vision and goals, and many aspects of his policies will have dystopian implications.

Here are just a few examples:
    1. Surveillance and Security Measures: In response to terrorism and security threats, Macron’s administration has proposed and implemented measures that expand surveillance powers and law enforcement authority.

Critics argue that these policies could infringe on personal privacy and civil liberties. For example, a controversial “global security” bill was proposed in 2020, which included provisions to restrict the filming of police officers and expand the use of drones for surveillance [1].
    2. Labour Market Reforms: Macron has pursued labour market reforms aimed at increasing flexibility and reducing unemployment.

However, critics argue that some of these reforms will undermine workers’ rights and protections, potentially leading to increased job insecurity and income inequality.

For instance, the 2017 labour reforms made it easier for companies to hire and fire employees, which some argue could exacerbate precarious working conditions [2].
    3. Digital Transformation and Privacy Concerns: While Macron has promoted digital transformation within France and the European Union, critics argue that the increased reliance on technology could lead to privacy concerns and increased surveillance.

For example, the use of facial recognition technology in public spaces raises serious concerns about potential abuse and the erosion of individual privacy [3].
    4. COVID-19 Response and Potential Erosion of Freedoms: Macron has played a significant role in the outrageous global response to the alleged COVID-19 pandemic.
    5. The measures implemented to allegedly curb the spread of the virus seriously impeded human rights and eroded individual freedoms.

For example, Macron’s introduction of health passes/vaccine passports, which require proof of vaccination or a recent negative test to access certain public spaces, is an infringement on personal liberties [5]."
    https://expose-news.com/2023/04/27/d...3-e30a3aa7220c

Leave a comment:

Working...
X