Pairings 2014 Canadian Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pairings 2014 Canadian Open

I am looking for the U2000 and U2400 pairings for the Canadian Open. Thank you for putting the U1700 pairings up. My friends are doing well.

Re : Pairings Canadian Open

We had some issues with these sections and our arbiters are working on finalizing the pairings. We will post them as soon as we can. Sorry do the delay.

Comment

Re: Re : Pairings Canadian Open

What issues? I don't mind helping out.

Comment

Re: Re : Pairings Canadian Open

Please remove me from the pairings! I sent an email on July 4th saying I couldn't come, then sent one again yesterday morning. I see that I had a forfeit loss in round 1 and I'm paired again for round 2. Please stop pairing me!

Comment

Re : Re: Re : Pairings Canadian Open

Don't worry, you won't have any forfeit losses. These games won't be rated.

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Re : Pairings Canadian Open

Still looking for results of the morning round of the U2400 section...

Comment

Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

Ronde 4 - Round 4 - Section B - Appariements - Pairings à cette adresse - at this address.
              http://www.fqechecs.qc.ca/cms/articl...rd-4-section-b

Comment

Re: Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

Hello,

We've stated numerous times to organizers that Nicholas Vettese is only playing in the mini-COC and not in the rest of the open. This was re-confirmed last night with organizers there. We see that in spite of this, he is paired for round 4. Please remove him.

Comment

Re: Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

Will the pairings/results be added to chessresults for now on?

Comment

Re : Re: Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

Hi Jeff,

I am very aware of that. I talked to his mother numerous time during the week.
                    They will update the pairings.

Andy : No they won't, but we should be able to put online comparable services on the tournament website, if you give me an hour or two.

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

So the U2400 pairings should change again? I just called my friend who doesn't have internet access for the week as he is staying in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Should I call him and tell him pairings will change?

Comment

Re : Re: Re : Re: Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

The Chief Arbiter just told me the pairings are being redone right now and will be up soon.

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

Thank you Roman. You are doing a fantastic job.

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

Originally posted by Roman Sarrazin Gendron View Post
                            The Chief Arbiter just told me the pairings are being redone right now and will be up soon.
                            That is not good.
                            "10 The pairings once published shall not be changed unless two players have to play the second time."

Comment

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Canadian Open - round 4 pairings - section B

These were tentative pairings. I'm sorry if it wasn't made clear enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X