Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 CYCC Pairing Manipulation

Originally posted by Keerti Nyayachavadi View Post
    Mathieu I can get into an argument about the pairings, but realise anybody can see anyones activity, Look at any users profile. Like mine and you can see the last activity and current activity. So all the 168 visits to it have been creepy?
    Hey dude,
    why not go home and take your meds. A quiet evening will restore balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathieu Cloutier View Post
      Looking at it is ok... what is creepy is posting about it afterwards, linking all of that to a post that was basically a joke.
      "The TA has a serious injury which requires bed rest and makes it difficult to use a computer or answer emails or even talk on the phone for the next several months without experiencing severe pain." that's a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Dobrich View Post
        Hey dude,
        why not go home and take your meds. A quiet evening will restore balance.
        Unqualified quacks like you need doctors attention immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Keerti Nyayachavadi View Post
          Unqualified quacks like you need doctors attention immediately
          I think our picture of the Nyayachavadi's is complete.

This is why I occasionally tell someone to take the last word and walk away. Just look at the back and forth and how it will never end. And, yes, this is my last word on this subject!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
            Really! Now you are stalking peoples computer activity and posting it. I think a line has been crossed here. Have you heard of privacy. It's starting to get a little creepy. I think the board administrator should step in here, and delete Keerti's last post.
            The feature is public. But more to the point, it is possible to turn it off so that your name is not visible (which I did years ago). So if you think it is creepy for people to know when / if you are reading Chess Talk, you should do that..

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Patterson View Post
              The feature is public. But more to the point, it is possible to turn it off so that your name is not visible (which I did years ago). So if you think it is creepy for people to know when / if you are reading Chess Talk, you should do that..
              Thanks Roger. I have changed my settings to invisible mode. :)

Can you see me now?

Comment

Working...
              X