Vlad Drucklec Censor's My Response's to him On The CFC Discussion Boards My Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop misrepresenting Vlad!

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
    All SDN's are by executive order. You can read all about it on the US Department of The Treasury website. Nothing do with my position.

I simply gave an opinion. I did not suggest that I have taken or intend to take any acton with respect to you Hopefully you are correct that everything is fine. If you do happen to slip on a banana peel remember...if you sleep with dogs you catch fleas.
    That's good to know and I will keep that in mind. I haven't had a dog in approximately just over a decade and am allergic to cats so fleas are not something I think about much. I have no intention of getting involved in anything that might lead to consequences of the type you are warning about but... if someone were to bring such things to my doorstep I probably would be in a position to make it quite embarrassing for them and their cronies certainly several orders of magnitude beyond any possible benefit that they might receive by going after a nobody such as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha Starr View Post
      Dear David, how much would you like to make a wager for? Please don't disappoint me!
      Propose terms and an escrow. Not to say I don't trust you to pay after you lose, but I don't.

Comment

David, you've proposed the wager. Please indicate amount, asking the same thing second time around!
        Last edited by Sasha Starr; Sunday, 8th May, 2016, 06:48 AM.

Comment

David, you've proposed the wager. Please indicate amount, asking the same thing second time around!
          I think you've bet enough on this failed venture already. Just checked it, 6 players logged in. Impressive.

Comment

Thank you for increasing the traffic! LOL!

Comment

Thank you for increasing the traffic! LOL!
              It's ok, I logged out and you lost 25% of your player base

Comment

Originally posted by David Ottosen View Post
                It's ok, I logged out and you lost 25% of your player base
                Does that mean that 33% of the player base can't find a game now?

Its nice to know that the first to market is not building up an insurmountable lead despite the impressive "investment".

I think that its cute that the SIC code is blank cheques.

Comment

We've opened a Beta site, and now after all the bugs are gone, the landing page is almost ready - we'll announced the date of the Grand Opening and will do all marketing, promotion and advertising then. So now it is a good time for you to have fun and enjoy yourselves! Just a few more weeks...
                  Last edited by Sasha Starr; Tuesday, 10th May, 2016, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X