• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CYCC 2016 - Parents please think before you act

Originally posted by Steve Douglas View Post
    Yup, that would be me.
    And me.

But I do appreciate you calling me foolish rather than stupid, idiotic or a white supremecist. :-)
    I think that was verging on a Godwin moment.

*That* would probably be crossing a line.

And I'm still curious about this deleted post of somebody named Frank which I allegedly quoted.
    I think Frank Broughton (aka Keerti) is the sock puppet alleged parent that no one has ever heard of who overheard top secret sinister plans being prepared by the allegedly corrupt (and rich, lets not forget rich) Windsor parents who may or may not have been on the grassy knoll firing shots during the JFK assassination and rigging pairings so that two Windsor kids didn't have to play each other in the first round thereby destroying the order of this particular timeline. They did this by injecting some virus code into SwissSys pairing software even though SwissManager was actually used for the 2015 pairings. Do try to keep up. Frank was banned by Larry Bevand for not being a real person and posting libelous accusations on Chesstalk last Christmas from Keerti's IP address.

Sorry, gotta run, there's a cross-burning tonight and I don't want to be late :-)

Steve

P.S. Dammit, it was just fireworks and apparently my hood's in the wash.
    I have to go twist the arms of the organizers of this year's CYCC. Something incomprehensible about paying someone. I wouldn't be able to make it to the fireworks anyway though I hear them in the background.

Say hi to Frank the imaginary sock puppet whose posts you keep answering even though no one else sees your reply or his original post.
    Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Sunday, 22nd May, 2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Re: CYCC 2016 - Parents please think before you act

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
      Did anyone call anyone a Nazi yet?
      Nazí Paikidze

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naz%C3%AD_Paikidze

Comment

Working...
      X