Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Literally none of those articles are about a trans person being arrested for sexual misconduct in the bathroom. But hey, don't let reality get in the way of your conviction.

It's also very telling that you link to www.lifesitenews.com, a website which is openly anti-gay and anti-women's rights. I can't say I'm surprised that that's where you get your news.

Who on Chesstalk fits that anti-religious profile? Gee Ben Daswani.
    There you go again. It's been well-established by everyone with half a brain that I'm not anti-religious, but simply pro-science. I don't have a problem with religious people. I have a problem with idiots like you who want to base laws on the notion that the planet is 5000 years old.
    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
      Literally none of those articles are about a trans person being arrested for sexual misconduct in the bathroom.
      Arrested, or cited not much difference. Is it your contention that convicted pedophiles should be allowed into areas reserved for women and girls simply because they claim to be transgendered? Can we at least agree that that would not be wise?

It's also very telling that you link to www.lifesitenews.com, a website which is openly anti-gay and anti-women's rights. I can't say I'm surprised that that's where you get your news.
      That's what came up in a google search but it is supported by the article in the Toronto Sun. It seems to be a Roman Catholic website. It is anti-abortion.

How about "right wing" media MSNBC:
      http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Tra...149923975.html

http://www.wtvm.com/story/25093483/t...esting-a-minor
      http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...orth-carolina/
      Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Tuesday, 20th June, 2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
        Arrested, or cited not much difference.
        Cited for what? For sexual misconduct? No. The articles you link to indicate that she was cited because she was using the "wrong" bathroom. That's transphobic. She was using the right bathroom. After the fact, it was discovered that she was a convicted pedophile. That's abhorrent, of course. But it's a red herring. The officials didn't know she was a convicted pedophile when they cited her. They didn't cite her for being a convicted pedophile. They cited her because she was a trans person using the "wrong" bathroom.

Is it your contention that convicted pedophiles should be allowed into areas reserved for women and girls simply because they claim to be transgendered?
        No, it's my contention that people shouldn't be treated differently based on whether they're cis or trans. It's as simple as that.

You're trying to reframe this argument as having to do with pedophilia. It has nothing to do with pedophilia. It's about trans rights. In this post you expressed concern that a trans woman was allowed to use a changing room with young girls in it. The trans woman in question was not a pedophile and was not guilty of any misconduct. Your concern lied solely with the fact that a trans woman was using a woman's washroom. That's transphobic.

You also blatantly lied, claiming she was "lounging around naked"; of all the articles you linked to in the famous Deleted Poll Thread, none of them referenced her "lounging around naked," but merely getting changed. Your fear of trans people is so rampant that you're not above making things up out of thin air to make them sound bad. Even when a trans person does nothing but use a changing room appropriate for someone of her gender, you accuse her of misconduct.

If you want to protest pedophiles, then protest pedophiles. But you don't. You protest trans people, and on top of that, make up lies about them to aid your claims. No amount of deflection or misdirection will change this fact.
        everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Looks like Trump wins again. Despite a huge war chest in the Georgia special election Democrats couldn't close the deal with Jon Al Jazeera Ossoff as their poster boy. There is weeping and gnashing of teeth tonight in Hollywood. MSNBC is weeping and Fox News is gloating tonight.

Comment

Senator Who Voted to Protect Bathrooms from Trans People Caught in Hotel with Underage Boy

This sick, twisted individual holds the same transphobic view as Drkulec: that cis girls need to be protected from trans women. Not surprisingly, he is actually a child predator.

Remember, folks: there have been more Republican politicians than trans people arrested for sexual misconduct in bathrooms. Know who the real danger is.
            Only .3 percent of the population is transgender. So it is not surprising that you would see all of the known incidents of sexual misconduct in washrooms involving non trans. This does not mean that the real danger is with Republicans, as no doubt the Democrats have their share of those involved in sexual misconduct starting with the likes of Bill Clinton and ending with Anthony Weiner.
            The most egregious story i have ever read involved Hillary Clinton in her early career defending a brutal child rapist whom she was very proud of getting him off almost scot-free. What was disturbing is that her methodology in getting this person off included casting aspersions on the mental stability of the child victim. This was something she talked about with relish and pride years after the fact.
            When i look at her track record of going after the long list of victims abused by her husband I have no doubt about "who the real danger is".

This does not even address the long lists of mysterious corpses that seem to always accompany Clinton scandals including Vince Foster and Seth Rich. Vince Foster was declared dead by suicide. His corpse was found in a public park with two bullet hole like wounds, one to the back of the neck and the other through the head with a .38 caliber gun. The obvious and unanswered questions include how do you kill yourself by shooting yourself twice? A public park as a venue for suicide by gunshot is also highly unusual. Naturally his office was raided by Clinton's aids at the same time where evidence of the Whitewater scandal was stolen.
            Seth Rich's computer was confiscated by the Washington DC police department that contains critical evidence that would either prove or disprove that he corresponded with Wikileaks associates. Even though a clear chain of custody for his laptop has been established no reports of what were on this laptop or it's current whereabouts have been forthcoming. Naturally the murder is unsolved and is called a "robbery" even though nothing was taken from him and Seth Rich was shot like a dog execution style just like Vince Foster's wounds indicated.
            Yes I agree, "know who the real danger is"
            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 21st June, 2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

If the Clintons have proven anything they have proven that they are above the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                Only .3 percent of the population is transgender. So it is not surprising that you would see all of the known incidents of sexual misconduct in washrooms involving non trans.
                So we agree: the trans community is not a threat to anyone. Better let your buddy Drkulec know.

Out of curiosity, if you're so horrified by sexual misconduct and sexual assault, why do you support Trump? This is a man who has bragged about kissing women without their consent, admitted he found Paris Hilton attractive when she was a child, joked about dating a 10-year-old, stated that he'd want to date his own daughter if he weren't her father... oh, right, and been accused by over a dozen women of sexual assault.

Don't bullshit, Belzberg. You simply don't care. Your condemnation of Bill Clinton's sexual history and Hillary Clinton's alleged complicity is an ex post facto criticism. Your political support is based on economic principles.

Must be nice to be able to vote solely based on one's economic principles. Sadly, the people of color being murdered in the streets by police, the women without decent access to medical procedures, the homosexuals being tortured in conversion therapy, and the trans people facing daily violence and discrimination aren't so lucky. But none of that is as important as your precious tax break, is it?

Comment

So we agree: the trans community is not a threat to anyone. Better let your buddy Drkulec know.

Out of curiosity, if you're so horrified by sexual misconduct and sexual assault, why do you support Trump? This is a man who has bragged about kissing women without their consent, admitted he found Paris Hilton attractive when she was a child, joked about dating a 10-year-old, stated that he'd want to date his own daughter if he weren't her father... oh, right, and been accused by over a dozen women of sexual assault.

Don't bullshit, Belzberg. You simply don't care. Your condemnation of Bill Clinton's sexual history and Hillary Clinton's alleged complicity is an ex post facto criticism. Your political support is based on economic principles.

Must be nice to be able to vote solely based on one's economic principles. Sadly, the people of color being murdered in the streets by police, the women without decent access to medical procedures, the homosexuals being tortured in conversion therapy, and the trans people facing daily violence and discrimination aren't so lucky. But none of that is as important as your precious tax break, is it?
                  This is why democrats continue to lose, lose, lose, lose, lose. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Daswani
                    I never had a disagreement on this point. What Vlad thinks on this is an argument between you and him.
                    Originally posted by ben Daswani
                    Out of curiosity, if you're so horrified by sexual misconduct and sexual assault, why do you support Trump?
                    I have found Trump's past attitudes towards women disgusting as well as the allegations put forward about his alleged assaults. Unlike Trump where it went beyond allegations to actual proven incidents of sexual abuse I would dare say that the Clinton's have a far worst track record in that department.
                    Don't bullshit, Belzberg. You simply don't care. Your condemnation of Bill Clinton's sexual history and Hillary Clinton's alleged complicity is an ex post facto criticism. Your political support is based on economic principles
                    That is an accusation without merit. Yes I support Trump's economic polices as does the one indicator that counts ....the market that is central to having a robust and growing job creating economy.
                    However, the level of corruption in the world of the Clinton's is unprecedented in US history. The worst example is the UUU1 deal that handed control over enormous supplies of Uranium to Vladimir Putin under the approval of Secretary Clinton whilst their personal slush fund aka The Clinton Foundation received tens of millions of dollars courtesy of the owners of UUU1 who were the beneficiaries of billions of dollars from the sale of their company to Vladimir Putin.
                    By the way tons of Uranium is now being exported to Iran from Kazakhstan that was one of the key assets that UUU1 owned. What do you need to be convinced that Clinton's may be the worst tragedy that ever befell human history....a nuclear attack by Iran to Israel that Iran has promised for years followed by a world wide escalation of nuclear conflict?
                    Did it ever occur to you that all of the above along with the pile of corpses in the wake of the Cinton's matters much more to me then a tax break? i see you conveniently forgot to address the issue of the corpses in my prior post. You have implied here numerous times that you are a highly intelligent thinking person with good morals. Surely you must see how absurd your position is.

the homosexuals being tortured in conversion therapy
                    Really? Show me an example of government enforced conversion therapy. i know that Pence harbors religious beliefs about this that I abhor however he has made it very clear that his religious beliefs are not relevant in a system that separates church and state.
                    people of color being murdered in the streets by police
                    Like ALL lives don't matter.
                    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 21st June, 2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Like ALL lives don't matter.
                      A little education: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAAeyswlHM

Born Black, that's dead on arrival
                      My job is to fight for survival
                      In spite of these #AllLivesMatter-ass white folk

- Killer Mike

Comment

A little education: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAAeyswlHM

Born Black, that's dead on arrival
                        My job is to fight for survival
                        In spite of these #AllLivesMatter-ass white folk

- Killer Mike
                        The above is highly debatable. That being said, is that the only point that you disagree with that I made? Seriously, I am open to hearing intelligent counterpoints to everything in my post. I have been waiting for good counterpoints to the above points from anyone for over a year, I have done extensive research and have found no good counterarguments. If you have something that is a good counterargument I have no doubt that I am not alone in being interested in what they are.

Comment

However, the level of corruption in the world of the Clinton's is unprecedented in US history. The worst example is the UUU1 deal that handed control over enormous supplies of Uranium to Vladimir Putin under the approval of Secretary Clinton whilst their personal slush fund aka The Clinton Foundation received tens of millions of dollars courtesy of the owners of UUU1 who were the beneficiaries of billions of dollars from the sale of their company to Vladimir Putin.
                          I believe that John Podesta also had significant income attributable to his Russian ties. I wonder why that is not an issue for the GOP and Democrats.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...earchlock.com/
                          Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Wednesday, 21st June, 2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I believe that John Podesta also had significant income attributable to his Russian ties. I wonder why that is not an issue for the GOP and Democrats.
                            Well, I believe Donald Trump has significant debt with Russians. So let's see his tax returns.
                            Evidence of Trump ties with Russians far outweighs any evidence of Podesta ties.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                              Well, I believe Donald Trump has significant debt with Russians. So let's see his tax returns.
                              Evidence of Trump ties with Russians far outweighs any evidence of Podesta ties.
                              I am willing to bet that Trump himself has no debt with Russians. Some of his corporations may have debt but I don't see the relevance. Only Podesta and the Clintons and their foundation have multimillion dollar payments from the Russians coincidentally around the time of the uranium deal.

Comment

I am willing to bet that Trump himself has no debt with Russians. Some of his corporations may have debt but I don't see the relevance.
                                Really? Even if he is the sole or majority shareholder? You don't think that is relevant!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X