Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
    So your pro-Trump stance is based entirely on international relations? I asked for specific ways in which Clinton's election would have harmed Americans and all you could muster was vague fears about Iran bombing Israel. Is that really it? You're a one-issue bloke?
    As previously outlined these fears are not vague and Iran certainly has made no secret of their intentions numerous times. Again as previously stated the repercussions of this extend all the way back to America as we have seen with numerous tragic incidents of terror in the last decade. As stated above those are just a few things but I have many issues some of which I have already stated in other threads.
    1) The Democrats have supported a UN anti Israel party line that considers Israel a Apartheid genocidal state. Israel is considered an occupier of post 1967 Borders by the Democrats. I consider this outrageous as Jerusalem was declared an international zone in 1948 and was immediately occupied by Jordan in contravention to the then established borders and subsequently liberated by Israel in 1967 so that all faiths Christians, Jews and Islams could worship there and not exclusively Islams. Clearly the genocidal apartheid group is Hamas that calls for the murder of Jews and the complete destruction of Israel and no Jews allowed on their territories ever.

2)Empowering the worlds biggest State sponsor of terror, Iran with $150 billion dollars on the strength of a promise that Iran will only temporarily suspend it's nuclear weapons program, (a promise that the country most in the most peril (Israel) has no faith in but never the less the deal is pushed through.

3)Pro Trump is a mischaracterization of my position, it is more anti Hillary then anything else.

4)The obvious corruption of the DOJ with respect to the Clinton email investigation completely goes against the separation of powers between the legal and executive branches of govt.

5)The economic policies of the last 8 years have not produced the strong results in terms of market performance and job growth that the policies of the current administration have produced in the last 6 months.
    6)The wake of mysterious deaths (33!)surrounding the Clinton's for the last 30 years is disturbing. Since when was Trump ever suspected of direct murder?
    I could post many other issues about why between the two bad choices Clinton was even worst but the above is a good start. So no, to answer your question I am not a one issue bloke but any one of those issues alone was enough to dissuade me from supporting Clinton.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 26th June, 2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      Again as previously stated the repercussions of this extend all the way back to America as we have seen with numerous tragic incidents of terror in the last decade.
      Yes, primarily by white, Christian men. What does that have to do with the Middle East? The Democratic policies are far more geared towards disarming white, Christian radicals than the Republican policies are.

1) The Democrats have supported a UN anti Israel party line that considers Israel a Apartheid genocidal state.
      Yes, more on the Middle East. It must be nice to be able to focus on the Middle East when deciding whom to vote for. As I've already stated:

"Sadly, the people of color being murdered in the streets by police, the women without decent access to medical procedures, the homosexuals being tortured in conversion therapy, and the trans people facing daily violence and discrimination aren't so lucky."

2)Empowering the worlds biggest State sponsor of terror, Iran with $150 billion dollars on the strength of a promise that Iran will only temporarily suspend it's nuclear weapons program, (a promise that the country most in the most peril (Israel) has no faith in but never the less the deal is pushed through.
      See above.

3)Pro Trump is a mischaracterization of my position, it is more anti Hillary then anything else.
      Pro-Trump... relative to Clinton. But whatever. This is a semantic debate.

4)The obvious corruption of the DOJ with respect to the Clinton email investigation completely goes against the separation of powers between the legal and executive branches of govt.
      That's an overstatement but I won't even get into that. How does it negatively affect Americans? I've already explained how Trump's election has harmed specific groups of Americans.

5)The economic policies of the last 8 years have not produced the strong results in terms of market performance and job growth that the policies of the current administration have produced in the last 6 months.
      I already know you don't like Democratic economic policy and that that influences your vote. I'll say it one more time:

"Sadly, the people of color being murdered in the streets by police, the women without decent access to medical procedures, the homosexuals being tortured in conversion therapy, and the trans people facing daily violence and discrimination aren't so lucky."

6)The wake of mysterious deaths (33!)surrounding the Clinton's for the last 30 years is disturbing. Since when was Trump ever suspected of direct murder?
      Borrowing Drkulec's tin hat for this one, I see. http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Seriously, Belzberg, let's cut the shit. You're partisan as fuck. You're a Republican. You support Republicans. You come up with ex post facto conjecture about murders and DOJ corruption to justify your votes, but you no doubt supported McCain and Romney over Obama as well, and Bush over Kerry and Gore. You're pro-markets (so am I) and pro-Israel (so am I). But I don't support politicians based on those issues. You know why?

"[T]he people of color being murdered in the streets by police, the women without decent access to medical procedures, the homosexuals being tortured in conversion therapy, and the trans people facing daily violence and discrimination aren't so lucky."
      everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Daswani
        Seriously, Belzberg, let's cut the shit. You're partisan as fuck. You're a Republican. You support Republicans
        That is a conjecture on your part. By the way you are completely wrong.
        That's an overstatement but I won't even get into that. How does it negatively affect Americans? I've already explained how Trump's election has harmed specific groups of Americans.
        You may wish it was an overstatement but it is not. It does not surprise that you don't want to get into it because it exposes the rot of the democratic administration under Obama. A corrupt justice system obviously has a horribly negative affect on all Americans. Until this is fixed all of the other problems you bring up will not be resolved. You can't build a house on top of a swamp! in the previous thread i addressed the conversion therapy issue and the people of color issue , what do you have to say about those points?
        Borrowing Drkulec's tin hat for this one, I see. http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
        Snopes??... you must be kidding...they went from credible to completely biased pro Clinton rag in the last few years. http://yournewswire.com/snopes-caugh...stions-raised/
        Answer two questions where is Seth Rich's computer that was taken at the time of his murder? Where are Vince Foster's files also stolen at the time of his murder.?

I already know you don't like Democratic economic policy and that that influences your vote. I'll say it one more time:

Sound economic policy that creates jobs is integrally related to allowing the US to have the wherewithal to properly address the issues you have brought up. The employment rate is inversely proportional to the crime rate. Less crime means less tragic incidents between law enforcement and minorities or any other group. Creating resources so that people have the opportunities to gain skills that will allow them to be employed and lead a life with dignity and meaning is a far more sustainable approach as opposed to the ghettoizing of minority groups and paying for their food and shelter as has been the democratic approach since the 1950's.
        I consider the BLM a political scam and especially detest their anti Israel stance. A few botched arrests does not mean that people of color are being murdered in the streets by policemen and is terrible generalization against a group that deserves our gratitude for a performing an all to often thankless and difficult job.

Denying women decent access to medical procedures (I assume you are referring to abortions) is an issue that is decided by the courts regardless of a politicians religious beliefs.

You keep talking about conversion therapy but have shown me no examples of a case where the authorities have knowingly failed to protect anyone from someone being forced to undergo such a "therapy" against their will. Reference please. Is this a real issue or a criticism of a religious belief that Pence holds?

i am not aware of govt sponsored violence against transpeople or authorities failing to protect them against violence. The administration is probably wrong about access to washrooms but if this is the only issue I disagree with i can live with that.
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 27th June, 2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news...dykes-vs-kikes
          "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

The democrats appear to be running for cover as the world collapses around them. Now we have top Democrats turning on Obama and Loretta Lynch and calling for an investigation.

The Supreme Court voted 9-0 to overturn the bulk of the restraining orders put in place by the 9th circuit and the 4th circuit on the refugee and six country ban. This is like the last 50 pages of a Stephen King book where the villains' plans collapse and one by one they get their comeuppance. Balance is returning to the universe.

Trump had a good day now yesterday.

Fake news causes 3 CNN reporters to lose their jobs.

Racism of the type shown by Daswani who also rages against white people causes 2 university professors to lose their jobs.

Even Democrats are now fired for saying they wish the House Whip had been killed.

The Trinity Lutheran decision must have Madelaine O Hare rolling over in her shallow grave.

Will cats soon be marrying dogs?
            Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Tuesday, 27th June, 2017, 01:41 AM.

Comment

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...p-funding.html

Finally racism is going to be punished.

Washington State's Evergreen College to lose 24 million dollars in funding.

There is a storm coming.
              Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Tuesday, 27th June, 2017, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
                Racism of the type shown by Daswani who also rages against white people causes 2 university professors to lose their jobs.
                Yep, I'm racist towards myself. Ya got me!
                everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Belzberg, there's no point us discussing things further. I consider you ignorant, obstinate and decidedly un-woke. I can only take solace in the fact that your views are dying and, for the most part, not held by the youth of this country. I simply wonder if you'll realize you're on the wrong side of history before it's too late.

Here's one more tidbit for you: https://www.romper.com/p/is-conversi...practice-53633

It's not my fucking job to educate your conservative ass so I won't be anymore. Have fun with your Clinton conspiracy theories and delusions about the extent to which minorities are oppressed in this country.
                  Last edited by Ben Daswani; Tuesday, 27th June, 2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

The funniest thing about Drkulec is that he's a racist race traitor. He's a white supremacist if you've ever met one, but he, like nigh all white supremacists, supports the politicians who are killing the white communities.

Since I moved to the Midwest a few years ago I have met many white people who have grown up here. You know what's killing their communities? Two things: gun violence and the heroin/opiate epidemic. And yet, all the conservative whites here support politicians who want to keep guns in the hands of... well... everyone, and who oppose the legalization of marijuana. It's a demonstrable fact that states which have legalized marijuana have seen a drastic reduction in heroin and opiate abuse. It's a demonstrable fact that states which have placed restrictions on gun ownership have seen less gun violence. But hey, it's also a demonstrable fact that the world is more than 5000 years old, and that never stopped these imbeciles from doubting that, right?

So keep doing you, Drkulec. Keep being pro-gun. Keep being anti-marijuana. Keep touting views that are directly responsible for the two greatest threats to white America. You're cutting your nose to spite your face, boy.

Comment

The funniest thing about Drkulec is that he's a racist race traitor. He's a white supremacist if you've ever met one, but he, like nigh all white supremacists, supports the politicians who are killing the white communities.
                      You are crazy. I have black friends. I have muslim friends. I have Chinese friends. How is that consistent with being a white supremacist?

All racism is wrong. No Christian should entertain racist ideas because they are counter to Christ's message which is a message of love. The only evidence of racism that I have seen on chesstalk has come from you.

Since I moved to the Midwest a few years ago I have met many white people who have grown up here. You know what's killing their communities? Two things: gun violence and the heroin/opiate epidemic. And yet, all the conservative whites here support politicians who want to keep guns in the hands of... well... everyone,
                      And you democrats want to keep the guns in the hands of the criminals who prey on everyone. If I lived in the U.S. I would own lots of guns.

and who oppose the legalization of marijuana.
                      I don't recall making any statement about marijuana on chesstalk or elsewhere for that matter. I think people who smoke marijuana are somewhat sadly comical. They are certainly for the most part left leaning. My views on drugs including marijuana tend towards the libertarian which is that they need to be legalized and regulated so that we can empty the prisons of non-violent drug users who tend to disproportionately be in the U.S. poor blacks who were stuck with bad lawyers with poor reasoning skills like yourself.

It's a demonstrable fact that states which have legalized marijuana have seen a drastic reduction in heroin and opiate abuse.
                      Yeah and the proof is in the same pollsters who said the GOP would lose the special election in Georgia's 6th and Hillary would win the election last November.

It's a demonstrable fact that states which have placed restrictions on gun ownership have seen less gun violence.
                      This is demonstrated day after day in the restrictive Chicago gun laws which are working just as they were intended to. ;-)

So keep doing you, Drkulec. Keep being pro-gun. Keep being anti-marijuana. Keep touting views that are directly responsible for the two greatest threats to white America. You're cutting your nose to spite your face, boy.

You are funny Daswani. I sense that your life is going to be one of deep disappointment. Keep smoking that killer weed.

Comment

Since I moved to the Midwest a few years ago I have met many white people who have grown up here. You know what's killing their communities? Two things: gun violence and the heroin/opiate epidemic. And yet, all the conservative whites here support politicians who want to keep guns in the hands of... well... everyone, and who oppose the legalization of marijuana. It's a demonstrable fact that states which have legalized marijuana have seen a drastic reduction in heroin and opiate abuse. It's a demonstrable fact that states which have placed restrictions on gun ownership have seen less gun violence. But hey, it's also a demonstrable fact that the world is more than 5000 years old, and that never stopped these imbeciles from doubting that, right?

Hey Ben wassup yo?

Why you playin' this fool? That dumb ass clown is nothing but an elitist ...white elitist at that.

I'm curious, by the end of Obama's democratic tenure how do you with deal with the appalling inner city poverty of African Americans?

Unemployment -- According to the Department of Labor, when President Obama took office in January 2008, the Black unemployment rate was 12.7 percent. The best Black unemployment number during the Obama Administration so far was in June 2015 at 9.5 percent. The best Black unemployment rate during George Bush's presidency was 7.7 percent in August 2007. The worst number under Bush was 12.1 in December 2008. The worst Black unemployment under Obama was 16.8 in March 2011 -- a 28 year high -- according to the Department of Labor.

But the landscape is a bit more complicated than the numbers. In 2011, evidence of a so-called "Black Manession" emerged. In September 2014, reports on the Black female unemployment rate showed at 10.6 percent, the same as it was the year before. Many assert that hiring discrimination and the fact that many have left the job market all together are factors for high Black unemployment overall.

Poverty -- The poverty rate for African Americans has become worse over the past few years. It was 25 percent when President Bush left office. It rose to 28 percent in 2013 -- the most recent stat available. One out of three black children, 38 percent of all African American children, lived in poverty in 2013, as reported by PEW on July 14. Overall, there are more people living in poverty in the U.S. than at other time in U.S. history at 45 million people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/d...merica-n403881

Black poverty differs from White poverty:
                        https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ecf49dcc02ba

I'm hopeful and expect Dr. Ben Carson, United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, will have such a positive impact that the crippling issues of poverty will be dramatically reduced.

Comment

Belzberg, there's no point us discussing things further. I consider you ignorant, obstinate and decidedly un-woke. I can only take solace in the fact that your views are dying and, for the most part, not held by the youth of this country. I simply wonder if you'll realize you're on the wrong side of history before it's too late.

Here's one more tidbit for you: https://www.romper.com/p/is-conversi...practice-53633

It's not my fucking job to educate your conservative ass so I won't be anymore. Have fun with your Clinton conspiracy theories and delusions about the extent to which minorities are oppressed in this country.
                          All of the problems you point to existed under Obama for eight years. As Trump said to the people of color in Detroit "What do you have to lose?". Apparently, they agreed with him. Should Gay Conversion Therapy be illegal to offer...absolutely ...it should not be called a therapy and legitimized by any institution, in the same vein that snake oil should not be represented as a cure for anything. Does this mean that millions of people are being tortured with snake oil therapy? ...No. A more serious problem of this nature that came to light in the last decade were medical institutions pushing the products of Insys with tragic consequences. Did the Obama administration in his eight years in office make any of this illegal ???...nope,not even when the democrats had full control. Did the lot of people with color improve under the Obama regime???, apparently not! As far as history goes with Clinton, history is not over yet with her.Anyways i don't believe you want a legitimate discussion, you just want to goad people into getting angry so I am perfectly content not to discuss these things with you any further.

Belzberg, there's no point us discussing things further. I consider you ignorant, obstinate and decidedly un-woke
                          So let me understand.
                          I don't support the Democratic party for the following reasons
                          1)They have betrayed Israel to Iran and to the UN that declares Israel is an apartheid genocidal state.
                          2)The performance of the economy sucked for eight years and the last six months economically speaking has been a breath of fresh air.
                          3)The candidate Clinton was a documented powerful crook who's tentacles reached all the way to the DOJ.
                          4)The issues raised with people of color all occurred under Obama's watch....
                          But somehow even the above issues, especially number 2 that is of great import to all Americans somehow makes us all inferior because our priorities should be what Daswani says? I don't like the BLM movement because of their Anti Israel stance but I am supposed to ignore that because Daswani says so. I am supposed to look the other way as Islamic terrorists slaughter my brethren but in Daswani's world i am supposed to ignore that, I am evil because the priorities that are close to home for me do not match Daswani's. For not moving from this Daswani labels me Ignorant obstinate and unwoke" so Mr Daswani where does that leave you?? I would say at a minimum intolerant of others, something you so smugly imply you are trying to dedicate your life to fighting. You talk about youth. I dare say you are the poster child for the hubris of youth.
                          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 28th June, 2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                            You talk about youth. I dare say you are poster child for the hubris of youth.
                            The demonic Benedict Daswani is past the stage of youth. He's probably 29 or 30 now. A tribute to the deficiencies in our education system.

Comment

okay, enough from the insult channel, back to Trump.

David Fahrenthold of the Washington Post wins Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of Trump's false claims about his charitable givings and the shenanigans of the Trump Foundation. Congrats David.

http://www.pulitzer.org/winners/david-fahrenthold

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                                okay, enough from the insult channel, back to Trump.

David Fahrenthold of the Washington Post wins Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of Trump's false claims about his charitable givings and the shenanigans of the Trump Foundation. Congrats David.

http://www.pulitzer.org/winners/david-fahrenthold
                                Fake prizes!
                                ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X