Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neil Frarey and the CFC

Originally posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
    Just looked at all your SoCA links in the quote on my laptop, Neil. The graphics look cool so far; a good start. If neither Black nor White pieces are to be coloured in any way, I'd suggest colouring the dark and/or light squares on the boards (or else the background), however lightly (if you'd try it, it might be tricky to avoid clashing with the very colourful small graphs, though).
    It occurs to me now that you might want a consistent colour theme for SoCA stuff of any kind whenever it's presented on the internet as a screen, such as a moody dark one (i.e. heavily black & white). My suggestion in the quote was based on my own preference for more (real) colour(s) if I play on or analyse a chessboard diagram on a computer. Thus, what might suit your desires better (as I'm guessing), as well as my (or others'?) own personal preference, is if somehow there's a way (that's not hard for you to arrange) for a user of such a SoCA chessboard diagram to colour components of it and/or its screen background, after they first make their way to a given SoCA screen (which will always first have your default SoCA colour theme of choice).

Hopefully I'm not given you a second unwanted suggestion, if the first was unwelcome.
    Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Working...
    X