Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zurab

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4463222&type=3

Tried many times using photobucket, but the link eventually seems to stop.

Nevertheless, the great Zurab, if you have the patience...
    Last edited by Mavros Whissell; Tuesday, 12th September, 2017, 10:32 PM.

Re: Zurab

Hi Mavros:

I believe that if a non-Facebooker tries your link, they are asked first to open their own Facebook Account, before they will be given access to it.

Maybe a non-Facebooker can try it and let us know if I am right?

Thanks.

Bob A
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Tuesday, 12th September, 2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Hi Bob, after you click the link, try giving it a moment to populate (10-20 seconds)

Mavros

Comment

Originally posted by Mavros Whissell View Post

If anybody could let me know if this link is working for people outside my fb account, I'd appreciate it.

Mavros

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
          Thanks Sid, quick and to the point addressing the issue!
          Wow and then they took it down immediately... that means you must have posted it too.
          Last edited by Mavros Whissell; Tuesday, 12th September, 2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavros Whissell View Post

Tried many times using photobucket, but the link eventually seems to stop.

Nevertheless, the great Zurab, if you have the patience...
            Hi Mavros:

I am on Facebook, and I have no trouble getting to the relevant Facebook screen with your link.

My point was that in my prior study of Facebook, non-Facebook friends trying to use my personal account link, could not get there. They were diverted to a screen advising them they first had to open their own Facebook Account. Many of my non-Fb friends, of course, did not want to do that, just to get to my personal account.

Bob A
            Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Tuesday, 12th September, 2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I think the picture looks too much like Bozo the clown. Perhaps a more Pennywise interpretation in order to be more trendy might be in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
                I think the picture looks too much like Bozo the clown. Perhaps a more Pennywise interpretation in order to be more trendy might be in order.
                The McDonald's subtext is FIDE is the fast food of chess. The "product" is not really good for you. It is about making money...but maybe it wasn't always that way.

Comment

Working...
                X