COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sound like a kid who heard a new word. A quid pro quo in and of itself is obviously not illegal; I have no idea how you could possibly think that this is the case. It's always the same with conspiracy theorists: they bring up one conspiracy, they're shown to be wrong, and then they just move on to the next one as though nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
      You could just Google it and find the answer in 30 seconds: the video you linked is intentionally cut off to leave out the part where he corrects himself immediately afterwards.

Biden was one of the people involved in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired because the prosecutor wouldn't pursue corruption cases:

This information is very easy to find. You should probably read some articles instead of watching edited and out of context propaganda on Youtube.
      I have seen the full clip. It is just as bad. No amount of media cover up can put lipstick on that pig though I am sure they will try. Interesting is why they had to route the payments to Hunter Biden through several countries to unsuccessfully launder the money. Apparently China and Ukraine are not the only countries through which payments were made to Hunter Biden. Joe Biden and his family learned well from the Clinton Foundation.

They did manage to obscure the actual total amount of payments so that some outlets are still erroneously reporting that he was only making 50k a month from Burisma when it was at least $83k per month or one million per year. That is what it takes for one country to bribe a VP of the United States.

Comment

• https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN23B2RB

Ukraine found nothing, Trump's found nothing, the senate's found nothing... It's so weird how the Bidens and Clintons are so blatantly corrupt, but Trump hasn't managed to do anything about it, despite controlling both the senate and the house for the first two years of his presidency. Isn't this the guy who said that Hillary would be in prison if he became president, and that he was going to drain the swamp? What happened to all that?

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN23B2RB

Ukraine found nothing, Trump's found nothing, the senate's found nothing... It's so weird how the Bidens and Clintons are so blatantly corrupt, but Trump hasn't managed to do anything about it, despite controlling both the senate and the house for the first two years of his presidency. Isn't this the guy who said that Hillary would be in prison if he became president, and that he was going to drain the swamp? What happened to all that?
          https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...million-bribe/
          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...urisma-founder

Biden's problem is that none of this passes the smell test. There are lots of moving parts swirling around still. Media will engage in a cover-up but they can't control the debates or the continuing investigations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

Biden's problem is that none of this passes the smell test. There are lots of moving parts swirling around still. Media will engage in a cover-up but they can't control the debates or the continuing investigations.
            Hunter Biden = ENTITLED = Justin Trudeau (also = Andrew Scheer 》Mr. My-Kids-Are-In-Private-School)

Still in shock that in a country of 325+ million people the best the Dems can do is Joe Biden. :(
            "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
            "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
            "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Ukrainian prosecutor Nazar Kholodnitsky, tasked with investigating corruption, and Artem Sytnik, head of the country's anti-corruption bureau, announced that three people, including a top taxation service official, were arrested in connection with the bribe. Neither of the Bidens were involved, according to Kholodnitsky.
              Meanwhile, Trump was actually fined $2 million for using funds from his own charity to boost his presidential campaign, and is so desperate to hide his tax returns that he's had more than one case taken to the supreme court to prevent them from being seen. Pretty strange that an innocent guy would try to claim that he has absolute immunity from criminal investigation.

Comment

Blah blah blah. Orange man bad. Blah blah blah.
                I know that the strategy is to exhaust the country but I don't think it is a good strategy. If you win, we get Venuzuela and worse. Canada will fare ten times worse as I suspect after the counter-revolution they'll be okay. I think sanity will prevail. Eventually the voters will notice the bat sh*t crazy that Biden is peddling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Still in shock that in a country of 325+ million people the best the Dems can do is Joe Biden. :(
                  Tulsi Gabbard was my choice.

Comment

• I like how when confronted with the fact that Trump stole from his own charity, all you have is "orange man bad," when we all know that if Biden or Obama or any other major Democrat did the same, you'd be losing your mind. Really shows that the only thing that conservatives actually care about is beating the left, no matter what it takes or how many laws you have to break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...million-bribe/
                      https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...urisma-founder

You are using 'The Gateway Pundit' as a reference ?

Comment

I like how when confronted with the fact that Trump stole from his own charity, all you have is "orange man bad," when we all know that if Biden or Obama or any other major Democrat did the same, you'd be losing your mind. Really shows that the only thing that conservatives actually care about is beating the left, no matter what it takes or how many laws you have to break.

Absolutely true, but unfortunately the people of the right live in Kelly-Anne Conway's alternative facts universe. So you can't use logic against them, it just becomes fake news.

The problem with Trump's re-election efforts are summed up nicely with this (saw it somewhere on the net, not sure where):

"Economy in ruins, international reputation in tatters, families divided and riots in the streets, Trump will try and say Joe Biden could ruin everything."

Trump is absolutely the worst man at the worst time in world history. The fallout is just getting started. It will be agonizing, and it will be total and complete devastation. Gold and silver are on the way up, that is a clear signal of what lies ahead.

Comment

• It looks like California and Florida are going to catch up with New York state. Unbelievable!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
                            It looks like California and Florida are going to catch up with New York state. Unbelievable!!
                            I dunno man, it looked like a runaway locomotive: less societal compliance and older populations.
                            And then, while there's lots of political battles about the science, few seem to note the sheer math.
                            I'm concerned even more about the states whose medical systems are lesser than these big states.

Comment

... Really shows that the only thing that conservatives actually care about is beating the left, no matter what it takes or how many laws you have to break.
                              60+ years ago, in 'The Affluent Society', Canadian economist John Kenneth Galbraith argued that the primary driver for conservatives was self-interest. I think that still holds. The Trumpian extreme obsession with beating the left is an outcome of that driver. And now back to my beer.
                              Last edited by Peter McKillop; Tuesday, 21st July, 2020, 06:04 PM.
                              "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                              "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                                Trump is absolutely the worst man at the worst time in world history. The fallout is just getting started. It will be agonizing, and it will be total and complete devastation.
                                Agreed. God Bless America, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Comment

Working...
                                X