X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    @PierreKory

Severe brain fog, psychiatric destabilization, and accelerated dementia are some of the saddest but most common vax injuries I see (especially since no one believes them). Large datasets now show the vaccines roughly double the rates of those conditions.
    We Now Have Proof The COVID Vaccines Damage Cognition

Examining the causes and treatments of the common neurological injuries caused by vaccination

A MIDWESTERN DOCTOR
    JUN 20, 2024

Story at a Glance:

•Subtle and overt neurological injuries are one of the most common results of a pharmaceutical injury.

•The COVID-19 vaccines excel at causing damage to cognition, and many of us have noticed both subtle and over cognitive impairment following vaccination that relatively few people know how to address.

•For a long time, the hypothesis that the vaccines impaired cognition was “anecdotal” because it was based on individuals observing it in their peer group or patients.

•Recently large datasets emerged which show this phenomenon is very real and that the severe injuries we’ve seen from the vaccines (e.g., sudden death) are only the tip of the iceberg.

•In this article we will review the proof vaccine are doing this and explore the mechanisms which allow it to happen so we can better understand how to treat it.

Note: I originally published this article a year ago. I am republishing it now because a robust dataset emerged which regrettably validates the hypothesis I put forward then.

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/w...covid-vaccines

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 6.49.23 AM.png
Views:	48
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	234667

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Pargat, the above paragraph is so typical of your acidic, polemical style. It goes like this:
    1. You construct a hypothetical 'house'.
    2. Then, almost always with woefully insufficient justification, you insist that your adversary lives in your hypothetical house.
    3. Then you treat your hypothetical house as fact and attack your adversary for having the temerity to live there.

Excellent definition of 'Nasty Trolling", Peter!

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Bonham
    good luck finding Paul Bonham, I really don't think he's alive, or if he is, he is not well. Should you find him, you then face the task of making him to be me, me to be him. You'll be paying lawyers for nothing. and all over postings on a chess forum .... LOL
    It's probably true; you have done a good enough job of exposing your own ignorance, what you are about, and who you are here.

I especially enjoyed your depiction of Werner Heisenberg as a "devout Christian."The same devout Christian who was in charge of Nazi Germany's nuclear weapons program. He provided vital technical information, including a paper in 1936, "Cosmic Ray showers," and a series of lectures in 1942 on fissionable uranium. Fortunately, the Nazi regime did not prioritize the nuclear weapons program, no thanks to our "devout Christian".
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 23rd June, 2024, 07:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Frarey
    replied
    Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

... good luck finding Paul Bonham, I really don't think he's alive, ...
    No luck needed 'Pargat' ... Paul is no longer with us.

Why did you become 'Pargat' ... Paul?

Your posts stopped shortly before your alter ego Pargat's posts began.

Why? Used Covid as an opportunity?

Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Pargat Perrer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
    The Bangladesh Mask study: a Bayesian perspective
    Norman Fenton
    12 May 2022

A very large trial, whose results were published in Science, carried out in Bangladesh between 2020 and 2021 has been widely acclaimed as providing the most convincing evidence yet that masks work in reducing COVID-19 transmission and infections.

However, the media grossly exaggerated the authors’ conclusions, and skeptical researchers have identified weaknesses in various aspects of the trial and statistical analysis that cast doubts on the significance of the results.

The sole focusof this report is to determine what can really be learned about the impact of mask wearing on covidinfections from the data in the trial.
    Using a novel Bayesian causal modeling approach, we find that the claimed benefits do not hold up when subject to this rigorous analysis.
    You know what that smacks of, don't you? Invention! "Let's create a complicated mathematical algorithm to discredit the science findings."

You obviously won't accept ANYTHING but the one thing you BELIEVE.

You are talking about a false equivalence, as this was pseudoscience under the guise of real science. Clearly, you are desperately grasping for straws as you
    are disappointed that you have now been universally rejected in this forum.....
    I don't give a pig's fart about so-called rejection, universal or otherwise. As I demonstrated to Peter --probably much to his embarrassment since I was able to bring up so many things I could image that he couldn't that have actually happened because people CAN BE worse than we want to think they can be -- I am capable of envisioning the worst in people once they give me grounds for it. And your comment that you can separate the science from the scientist was all the grounds I needed.

I know in my heart that you, who are here trying to convince us all that a criminal conspiracy wants us all dead, would rather have many of us alive so as to be subject to scientific experiments once YOUR conspiracy takes over the world.

If that isn't true, then please enlighten us why a successful US businessman whose every minute of every day is worth money would spend so much of that time posting lengthy and detailed diatribes against organizations like WHO, WEF .... on a tiny fucking chess forum in Canada.

WHY, RICH MAN, WHY? It's costing you money to be doing that.

I consider that a thinly veiled threat of violence and, indeed, a hate-motivated crime. if you ever post so much as another word on this forum, I will use all legal remedies at my disposal to get you banned from this forum and criminally and civilly charged. You have spent the last decade using this forum to harass, libel and abuse me and now you accuse me a Jew of being a Nazi or "Nazi like" and then threaten me by saying "ANYTHING is worth it to COMBAT people like you"
    Well, Mr. Bonham, I will take you at your word; you have sown the wind and reaped the whirlwind. I can assure you that this entire forum will be very grateful to see you leave.
    LOL as you can see I am not intimidated. The only "combat" that is happening is here on this forum, and the "anything" referred to taking myself down to your level.

good luck finding Paul Bonham, I really don't think he's alive, or if he is, he is not well. Should you find him, you then face the task of making him to be me, me to be him. You'll be paying lawyers for nothing. and all over postings on a chess forum .... LOL

You really can't stand anyone using your own methods against you. You have libeled, harassed, abused many members of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pargat Perrer
    I really don't think you know your asshole from a hole in the ground. Please tell us, if WHO is using CL information to draw up their guidelines, and you don't like, in fact vehemently disagree with, the WHO guidelines, what does that say about the CL?
    The fact that the Cochrane Library published a meta-analysis on masks that showed no significant efficacy underscores their independence from the WHO. Cochrane is known for its rigorous and unbiased approach to reviewing scientific evidence, which sometimes results in findings that do not align with the guidelines of the WHO. Many journals have been "captured " by the WHO, and indeed, critical thinking must be used when evaluating data these days, including meta-analysis data from the Cochrane Library. For example, the mask meta-analysis included the Bangladesh study despite the fact that it is widely known to be a flawed study;

The Bangladesh Mask study: a Bayesian perspective
    Norman Fenton
    12 May 2022

A very large trial, whose results were published in Science, carried out in Bangladesh between 2020 and 2021 has been widely acclaimed as providing the most convincing evidence yet that masks work in reducing COVID-19 transmission and infections.

However, the media grossly exaggerated the authors’ conclusions, and skeptical researchers have identified weaknesses in various aspects of the trial and statistical analysis that cast doubts on the significance of the results.

The sole focusof this report is to determine what can really be learned about the impact of mask wearing on covidinfections from the data in the trial.
    Using a novel Bayesian causal modeling approach, we find that the claimed benefits do not hold up when subject to this rigorous analysis.

At best, one can conclude that there is only a 52% probability that the seropositivity rate among people subject to a mask intervention campaign is lower than those who are not, while there is a 95% chance that a mask intervention campaign would result in anything between 19,240 fewer positives and 18,500 more positives in every 100,000.

This means there was no discernible effect of the mask intervention on COVID-19 infection. Given that the results of the study have been used explicitly to justify continuing or reintroducing aspects of mask mandates in the USA, UK, and elsewhere, the study paper in Science needs to be corrected or withdrawn.

Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...an_perspective [accessed Jun 21 2024].
    "

[
    Experimenting on Jew slaves .... TALK ABOUT THAT you fake-altruistic pos. NOT THE RESULTS, THE METHODS.
    You are talking about a false equivalence, as this was pseudoscience under the guise of real science. Clearly, you are desperately grasping for straws as you
    are disappointed that you have now been universally rejected in this forum and called out for the dimwitted, nasty little disingenuous troll you are

I lower myself to YOUR level because anything is worth it to combat people like you.
    I consider that a thinly veiled threat of violence and, indeed, a hate-motivated crime. if you ever post so much as another word on this forum, I will use all legal remedies at my disposal to get you banned from this forum and criminally and civilly charged. You have spent the last decade using this forum to harass, libel and abuse me and now you accuse me a Jew of being a Nazi or "Nazi like" and then threaten me by saying "ANYTHING is worth it to COMBAT people like you"
    Well, Mr. Bonham, I will take you at your word; you have sown the wind and reaped the whirlwind. I can assure you that this entire forum will be very grateful to see you leave.

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 21st June, 2024, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Frarey
    replied
    He said he likes Wagner's music despite Wagner's anti-semitic leanings. (I wrote pro-Nazi, it should have said anti-semitic).

It is no stretch of the imagination to think he COULD -- NOT MUST, BUT COULD -- like the Nazi anthem enough to want to play it anywhere, bar mitzvah or not.

It is a HUGE stretch of the imagination. In fact, imo, it is unimaginable. Only for YOU is it "no stretch." Think I'm wrong? Find just one person, one regular CT poster, who will back up your "no stretch" in writing.

He separates the art from the artist.

Imagine Peter if you will .... a serial child molester .... before he goes on his rampage of assaults, he draws "high-quality" artworks of children.

Pargat, the above paragraph is so typical of your acidic, polemical style. It goes like this:
    2. Then, almost always with woefully insufficient justification, you insist that your adversary lives in your hypothetical house.
    3. Then you treat your hypothetical house as fact and attack your adversary for having the temerity to live there.

Now you have a Sid character comes along years later who, even knowing the nature and history of the artist, hangs the artworks on his walls because he likes them.

Are you ok with that? I am decidedly NOT. There is no separation, and you should reconsider your "respect" for Sid because of his "separation of the art from the artist".

You can argue that Wagner wasn't actually a Nazi .... but you have to ask, would he have been? And if we just assume he would have been, then what? What happens to his music? Is it publicly available even today, for assholes like Sid to "enjoy"?

These are the hard questions we must ask ... and just from the evidence that he probably would have been a Nazi, we must not "separate the art from the artist". Anti-semitic views are what they are, no matter the time period.

I asked Sid a question about German experiments on Jews ... he has ignored that question. That tells me a lot about his integrity (or rather, lack of).

So now you are weighing in, so I must ask YOU the same question (post 3511).

You damn well better answer, and your answer better be the RIGHT answer, if you want any respect from me.

I don't need or want your respect. In fact, the idea of having your respect is repugnant.

Why? I gave several examples ... the US Supreme Court approving bumper stocks ... "yeah, many people will die, but we uphold the right of the gun manufacturers to add this feature for all US citizens to enjoy, it is their right".

WTF Peter, I thought you had morals and balls. Do you know what it means to take a stand against immorality? Then fucking DO IT.

He already ADMITTED to liking the music of a known anti-semite and to playing that music, so no, it is NOT a huge stretch of the imagination. That you would say it is, and even say it is unimaginable, shows your extremely limited sphere of understanding of human nature.

Did you ever imagine before DT came along a convicted felon getting elected as US President? NO I am sure not.

Did you ever imagine women voting for this candidate, who says it is ok to "grab women by the pussy" without their permission? NO I am sure not.

Did you ever imagine this candidate, who refused tenancy to blacks in his buildings for decades, saying "I am the least racist person you have ever met" and not being challenged on that? NO I am sure not.

If Nazism had not ever happened, could you imagine it happening? NO I think not.

If Pearl Harbor had never happened, could you imagine it ever happening? NO I think not, and this is pertinent to the threat today of Russia launching a nuclear attack against the West, or of China invading Taiwan. Most Western politicians dismiss both those scenarios. REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR! FUCKING IDIOTS.

Did you ever imagine Islam fanatics taking over passenger jets and using them as missiles against skyscrapers, the Pentagon, and possibly even nuclear power plants? NO I think not.

If I am guilty of imagining things humans can do that others don't want to / are incapable of imagining, then I'm good with myself.

SO FAR, MY IMAGINATION IS WINNING.

I don't need the respect of mental midgets and fake moralists like you.

Repugnant? You don't even KNOW repugnant!

Unimagineable? You don't know unimaginable!

Oh, and by the way .... I do not insist that my "adversary" actually lives in the house I construct .... only that he COULD live there!!!!

That you fail to see that is a major flaw in your argument and an indicator of biased thinking.

Classic case of COVID-19 psychosis ...

Leave a comment:

• Pargat Perrer
    replied
    He said he likes Wagner's music despite Wagner's anti-semitic leanings. (I wrote pro-Nazi, it should have said anti-semitic).

It is no stretch of the imagination to think he COULD -- NOT MUST, BUT COULD -- like the Nazi anthem enough to want to play it anywhere, bar mitzvah or not.

It is a HUGE stretch of the imagination. In fact, imo, it is unimaginable. Only for YOU is it "no stretch." Think I'm wrong? Find just one person, one regular CT poster, who will back up your "no stretch" in writing.

Imagine Peter if you will .... a serial child molester .... before he goes on his rampage of assaults, he draws "high-quality" artworks of children.

Now you have a Sid character comes along years later who, even knowing the nature and history of the artist, hangs the artworks on his walls because he likes them.

Are you ok with that? I am decidedly NOT. There is no separation, and you should reconsider your "respect" for Sid because of his "separation of the art from the artist".

You can argue that Wagner wasn't actually a Nazi .... but you have to ask, would he have been? And if we just assume he would have been, then what? What happens to his music? Is it publicly available even today, for assholes like Sid to "enjoy"?

These are the hard questions we must ask ... and just from the evidence that he probably would have been a Nazi, we must not "separate the art from the artist". Anti-semitic views are what they are, no matter the time period.

I asked Sid a question about German experiments on Jews ... he has ignored that question. That tells me a lot about his integrity (or rather, lack of).

You damn well better answer, and your answer better be the RIGHT answer, if you want any respect from me.

I don't need or want your respect. In fact, the idea of having your respect is repugnant.

Why? I gave several examples ... the US Supreme Court approving bumper stocks ... "yeah, many people will die, but we uphold the right of the gun manufacturers to add this feature for all US citizens to enjoy, it is their right".

WTF Peter, I thought you had morals and balls. Do you know what it means to take a stand against immorality? Then fucking DO IT.

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

See my comments in bold above.
    He already ADMITTED to liking the music of a known anti-semite and to playing that music, so no, it is NOT a huge stretch of the imagination. That you would say it is, and even say it is unimaginable, shows your extremely limited sphere of understanding of human nature.

Did you ever imagine before DT came along a convicted felon getting elected as US President? NO I am sure not.

Did you ever imagine women voting for this candidate, who says it is ok to "grab women by the pussy" without their permission? NO I am sure not.

Did you ever imagine this candidate, who refused tenancy to blacks in his buildings for decades, saying "I am the least racist person you have ever met" and not being challenged on that? NO I am sure not.

If Nazism had not ever happened, could you imagine it happening? NO I think not.

If Pearl Harbor had never happened, could you imagine it ever happening? NO I think not, and this is pertinent to the threat today of Russia launching a nuclear attack against the West, or of China invading Taiwan. Most Western politicians dismiss both those scenarios. REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR! FUCKING IDIOTS.

Did you ever imagine Islam fanatics taking over passenger jets and using them as missiles against skyscrapers, the Pentagon, and possibly even nuclear power plants? NO I think not.

If I am guilty of imagining things humans can do that others don't want to / are incapable of imagining, then I'm good with myself.

SO FAR, MY IMAGINATION IS WINNING.

I don't need the respect of mental midgets and fake moralists like you.

Repugnant? You don't even KNOW repugnant!

Unimagineable? You don't know unimaginable!

Oh, and by the way .... I do not insist that my "adversary" actually lives in the house I construct .... only that he COULD live there!!!!

That you fail to see that is a major flaw in your argument and an indicator of biased thinking.

Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Friday, 21st June, 2024, 02:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pargat Perrer
    replied

Your dismissal of the Cochrane Library—a repository of meticulously researched, peer-reviewed scientific findings—as a bastion of "right-wing bigots" underscores your profound inability to engage with facts that challenge your preconceived notions. To reject the work of an internationally respected institution out of hand, simply because it presents inconvenient truths, illustrates a willful ignorance and intellectual laziness.
    as you well know, the Cochrane Library is intricately tied with WHO.... an organization you have villified again and again here on CT.

I really don't think you know your asshole from a hole in the ground. Please tell us, if WHO is using CL information to draw up their guidelines, and you don't like, in fact vehemently disagree with, the WHO guidelines, what does that say about the CL?

As for your clumsy attempt to leverage German scientists of WWII in your argument, it only serves to further highlight your lack of comprehension. Werner Heisenberg, despite the reprehensible context in which he worked, made invaluable contributions to physics. Recognizing the significance of his scientific achievements does not imply an endorsement of the regime he was under, but rather an understanding that knowledge can transcend its origins. This is the essence of separating science from the scientist.

In this regard, it is you who embodies the very essence of bigotry: a closed mind, impervious to evidence, and quick to dismiss that which you have neither the capacity nor the inclination to understand. Your tenuous arguments to suggest I, as a Jew, support Naziism is yet another example of your vile, ignorant bigotry and nothing but a tactic of reality inversion all too common among hateful antisemites.
    LOL you bring up Heisenberg, not even a Nazi, and a devout Christian. You know damn well I am not talking about the Heisenbergs of Germany.

You KNOW who I'm talking about, and you refuse to talk about them. AND you also know I'm not talking about the RESULTS of their "science" but about their METHODS.

Experimenting on Jew slaves .... TALK ABOUT THAT you fake-altruistic pos. NOT THE RESULTS, THE METHODS.

You say you put the science ahead of the scientists, and that means you accept their METHODS if they gained valuable scientific knowledge.

In other words, you accept experimental work on slaves, whether Jew, whether disabled, whether mentally ill, doesn't matter. If they are slaves, go ahead, do experiments on them, gain some scientific knowledge.

I don't accuse you of being Nazi, but rather being Nazi-like. Big difference. Many people do not learn from history. You are one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied

This could be applied to ANYONE'S opinion on ANY toplc.

This could be applied to ANYONE'S opinion on ANY toplc, only by a nasty troll. Everyone else on Chesstalk would apply it only to you.

Leave a comment:

• Peter McKillop
    replied

See my comments in bold above.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied

Answer the question about the German scientists in WWII. Without that answer, you are totally SUSPECT, glib comments about separating art from artist, separating science from scientist, notwithstanding.

Decency? You of all people want decency? You total HYPOCRITE. .

I lower myself to YOUR level because anything is worth it to combat people like you.
    Your dismissal of the Cochrane Library—a repository of meticulously researched, peer-reviewed scientific findings—as a bastion of "right-wing bigots" underscores your profound inability to engage with facts that challenge your preconceived notions. To reject the work of an internationally respected institution out of hand, simply because it presents inconvenient truths, illustrates a willful ignorance and intellectual laziness.

As for your clumsy attempt to leverage German scientists of WWII in your argument, it only serves to further highlight your lack of comprehension. Werner Heisenberg, despite the reprehensible context in which he worked, made invaluable contributions to physics. Recognizing the significance of his scientific achievements does not imply an endorsement of the regime he was under, but rather an understanding that knowledge can transcend its origins. This is the essence of separating science from the scientist.

In this regard, it is you who embodies the very essence of bigotry: a closed mind, impervious to evidence, and quick to dismiss that which you have neither the capacity nor the inclination to understand. Your tenuous arguments to suggest I, as a Jew, support Naziism is yet another example of your vile, ignorant bigotry and nothing but a tactic of reality inversion all too common among hateful antisemites.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 20th June, 2024, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pargat Perrer
    replied

Your crude jest about playing Nazi propaganda at a bar mitzvah is not only vile but exposes your appalling lack of decency.

Your puerile jibes devolve the level of discussion here. Kindly refrain from polluting Chesstalk forums with your obnoxious and uninformed commentary.
    Answer the question about the German scientists in WWII. Without that answer, you are totally SUSPECT, glib comments about separating art from artist, separating science from scientist, notwithstanding.

Decency? You of all people want decency? You total HYPOCRITE. .

Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Thursday, 20th June, 2024, 07:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied

As you should well know, Sid, anti-semitism knows no time boundaries. For you to think that it might indicates a profound lack of understanding.

but yes, I should have said "anti-semitic" rather than "pro-Nazi" even if it is highly likely Wagner would have been pro-Nazi if he lived in that time period.

This could be applied to ANYONE'S opinion on ANY toplc.

So why Sid do you bother to give your shit opinions on CT?
    Your crude jest about playing Nazi propaganda at a bar mitzvah is not only vile but exposes your appalling lack of decency. Were you capable of the most basic discernment, you would understand that appreciating an artist’s work does not entail an uncritical acceptance of their personal beliefs. Your insinuation that my appreciation for art must equate to an endorsement of abhorrent ideologies betrays a mind woefully incapable of nuanced thought as you have demonstrated here countless times.

Your puerile jibes devolve the level of discussion here. Kindly refrain from polluting Chesstalk forums with your obnoxious and uninformed commentary.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 20th June, 2024, 07:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X