Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I personally believe most people are smarter than Q-anon conspiracy theory believers"

Dilip,
    This group of Dr's gave an interesting presentation in Washington DC today. Almost all of them have personally saved thousands of lives with early intervention of COVID19 pt's. They did not subscribe to upside down medicine of not treating early. Please listen carefully to this video and then tell me if you think when politicians are saying "we follow the science" it is actually the opposite.
    If I am not mistaken you are a physician so I would be interested in hearing your comments about this video.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 17th October, 2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

Biden is going to lose all four of those states. A good straw poll will be the viewership ratings for the Trump Town hall on NBC which is scheduled at the same time as the Biden Town Hall on ABC.
      Biden's town hall had nearly 1 million more viewers: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/jo...184828211.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
        Biden will win
        California 55
        Colorado 9
        Connecticut 7
        Delaware 3
        District of Columbia 3
        Hawaii 4
        Illinois 20
        Maine 4
        Maryland 10
        Massachusetts 11
        Michigan 16
        Minnesota 10
        Nevada 6
        New Hampshire 4
        New Jersey 14
        New Mexico 5
        New York 29
        Oregon 7
        Pennsylvania 20
        Rhode Island 4
        Vermont 3
        Virginia 13
        Washington 12
        Wisconsin 10
        Biden could win
        Arizona 11
        Florida 29
        Georgia 16
        Iowa 6
        North Carolina 15
        Ohio 18
        Texas 38
        Biden will win between 279 and 412 electoral college votes
        Bob like in 2016 a new phenomena has happened where pollsters encounter "shy trump voters" and will tell pollsters the opposite of their intention. The only group that conducts polls taking this into account is The Trafalgar Pollsters that ask a series of short questions like "Who do you expect your neighbor to vote for?".
        This polling company was the only pollster in 2016 that correctly called all of the battle ground states and correctly called the 2018 midterms as well. Here is the link to very interesting data points that are significantly different than polling companies that continue to use older methodologies. Trump not looking good in PA but strong in other states according to their methodology.

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

I would be interested in hearing your comments about this video.
          Sid,
          There is uncertainty in a lot of areas where we nevertheless have to take decisions, but when one combines best-available data with empathy and humility, it becomes a little easier to take those decisions, which may be different in different scenarios (for example, if the president or the PM or the premiers would have simply pointed out the best-available data (scarce as it is) about masks to the public, and point out that the decision for someone travelling in a crowded train or walking on a crowded street or someone within a large group, would be different than for someone living in a fortress, less people would hate masks out of rebellion towards politicians); the reason mask wearing has become so emotionally charged in USA is because it has become a factor in who wins the elections...

Comment

• https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/joe-bi...-ratings-show/

".... All told, Trump came out on top with the most viewers online and on TV combined — with 17.8 million views versus Biden’s 16.8 million. ..."
            "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
              I present the opposition:

Impartial moderators attempting to cover up their bias. See: Scully, Steve
              Big tech companies attempting blatant censorship. See: Facebook, Twitter
              Unhinged activists destroying neighbourhoods. See: Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc.

Meanwhile people should fear Dictator Trump because he is attempting to appoint a Supreme Court justice.
              And to that a relentless 4 year war on Trump.

Daily bombardment by CNN & Co.

Brutal simply brutal ... the Covington kid ... on & on & it has gone.

This 2020 election has been 'rigged' ever since Trump crushed Clinton in 2016. Trump's severed head Trump being executed Trump - Russia fake. Brutal Impeachment.

And perhaps further still ... the medium is the message.

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
              I present the opposition:

Big tech companies attempting blatant censorship. See: Facebook, Twitter
              Yes, 'rigged'!

Comment

• In the wake of exposing just how scandalous/swampy the Biden family seems to be ... Barely There Biden’s polling edge eroded this week by about 2 percent.

IBD/TIPP national tracking poll, released Saturday, puts Biden at 50 percent in the head-to-head match-up, with Trump at 43 percent. The 7 point advantage just 5 days ago was a 9 point advantage ...16 days remain.

Still to come; more emails from crackhead Hunter detailing how he planned to cash in big on behalf of Joe Biden with the Chinese. Seems like the fallout from the New York Post big 'reveal' has just begun.

Nice try Twitter, Facebook, CNN & Co..

Looks like the American people have already got the message!!!

And the more Biden tries to deny ... even blaming 'Russia' ... the more the American voter will smell a rat. They've smelt this kind of rat before! What's her name? Crooked Hillary?

(Loved that Clinton Foundation!)

:))))

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 18th October, 2020, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Nice try Twitter, Facebook, CNN & Co..

\

Don't forget Youtube. They are now removing videos posted by Christian pastors with political commentary or who are predicting Trump wins.

Comment

• Totally unbiased moderator. Nothing to see here:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/kriste...democrat-ties/
                    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Don't forget Youtube. They are now removing videos posted by Christian pastors with political commentary or who are predicting Trump wins.
                      You mean this one, that called impeachment a Jew coup? If it is, it is disingenuous of you to to focus on the "predicting Trump wins" part of the story.

https://news.yahoo.com/youtube-remov...213240124.html

Comment

Totally unbiased moderator. Nothing to see here:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/kriste...democrat-ties/
                        Hi Tom!
                        Just wondering, is it ok that a number of people in high posts in Trump's administration have donated to him? If the moderator's donations should exclude her, should actual important jobs also be off the table? If donations get you a job you are not qualified for, shouldn't someone like Betsy DeVos be your first target? Absolutely no knowledge of public education, but got the job. At least the moderator is a journalist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...and-the-party/

Personally, I do not think that the moderator makes much of a difference if Trump is going to say things like "stand down and stand by" while he interrupts like a crackhead.

Comment

• It appears that there is an overlap between donators and getting a position. Perhaps if someone gets a position, all the money they gave the campaign/candidate should be transferred out of the party coffers to a well-known charity.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/17...ted-over-53000

"President-elect Obama’s Cabinet appointees and advisers contributed more than $53,000 to his presidential campaign, according to research by The Hill.

Several Cabinet appointees contributed the maximum of $4,600 allowed for an individual donor. The list includes former Dallas Mayor Ron Kirk, who is slated to become Obama’s U.S. trade representative, and Karen Mills, a Maine venture capitalist who is slated to lead the Small Business Administration.

Others who maxed out their contributions are Eric Holder, nominated to be attorney general, and Susan Rice, U.N. ambassador-designate.

It’s not uncommon for those chosen for Cabinet positions to have donated heavily to the campaign of the presidential winner. While campaign contributions don’t hurt in Cabinet selections, they are more a reflection of “ideological agreement, friendship or party loyalty, rather than in return for campaign support,” said Kenneth Gross, who leads Skadden Arps’s political law practice.

“The president-elect’s sole criterion for assembling his Cabinet is looking for people of outstanding qualifications and excellence to serve the American people,” said Tommy Vietor, Obama’s spokesman.

While several of Obama’s Cabinet picks maxed out their contributions, many donated in the $2,000 range, such as Rep. Hilda Solis (D-Calif.), Obama’s choice to become secretary of Labor. ..."

https://www.debates.org/about-cpd/

"The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) was established in 1987 to ensure, for the benefit of the American electorate, that general election debates between or among the leading candidates for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States are a permanent part of the electoral process. ..."

Unlike members of a government cabinet, which I would expect be filled with partisans, I personally think if they want to "benefit the American electorate" they would have non-partisans as moderators.

Comment

I haven't read any articles that have YT execs on Biden's payroll ... not yet anyways. But both Facebook's executive Jessica Hertz and Twitter’s director of public policy, Carlos Monje, are now on Biden's payroll. That Chinese money funneled through crackhead Hunter to his father "The Big Guy" is really being splashed around.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social...r-hunter-biden

And folks wonder WHY, and more importantly HOW, those revealing New York Post articles keep on being suppressed by Facebook & Twitter???

Golly Gee ... both Facebook's executive Jessica Hertz and Twitter’s director of public policy, Carlos Monje, work for the Biden transition team ... that's the WHY ... and the How!

The American voter didn't appreciate getting played by Crooked Hillary ... Corrupt Joe Biden comes from the same swamp, ha!

Next week we'll see even more from crackhead Hunter's laptop ...

Comment

It appears that there is an overlap between donators and getting a position. Perhaps if someone gets a position, all the money they gave the campaign/candidate should be transferred out of the party coffers to a well-known charity.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/17...ted-over-53000

"President-elect Obama’s Cabinet appointees and advisers contributed more than $53,000 to his presidential campaign, according to research by The Hill.

Several Cabinet appointees contributed the maximum of $4,600 allowed for an individual donor. The list includes former Dallas Mayor Ron Kirk, who is slated to become Obama’s U.S. trade representative, and Karen Mills, a Maine venture capitalist who is slated to lead the Small Business Administration.

Others who maxed out their contributions are Eric Holder, nominated to be attorney general, and Susan Rice, U.N. ambassador-designate.

It’s not uncommon for those chosen for Cabinet positions to have donated heavily to the campaign of the presidential winner. While campaign contributions don’t hurt in Cabinet selections, they are more a reflection of “ideological agreement, friendship or party loyalty, rather than in return for campaign support,” said Kenneth Gross, who leads Skadden Arps’s political law practice.

“The president-elect’s sole criterion for assembling his Cabinet is looking for people of outstanding qualifications and excellence to serve the American people,” said Tommy Vietor, Obama’s spokesman.

While several of Obama’s Cabinet picks maxed out their contributions, many donated in the $2,000 range, such as Rep. Hilda Solis (D-Calif.), Obama’s choice to become secretary of Labor. ..."

https://www.debates.org/about-cpd/

"The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) was established in 1987 to ensure, for the benefit of the American electorate, that general election debates between or among the leading candidates for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States are a permanent part of the electoral process. ..."

Unlike members of a government cabinet, which I would expect be filled with partisans, I personally think if they want to "benefit the American electorate" they would have non-partisans as moderators.
                              I agree with your citing of Obama appointees also doing it. However, Trump has done it to another level.
                              Here are her donations to all senators:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/de...contributions/

To say that Obama got $53000 from his appointees is quaint. She gave over $900000 more to the senators that voted to confirm her. Any conflict there?

Usually, they only get jobs as ambassadors, but Trump put some of them directly into his cabinet. I know you are a thoughtful and principled person on these issues, so I am sure that you are aware of the arguments against Trump. One of them is that he criticized Hillary saying she would put Wall Street executives into her cabinet. Then he turned around and put more in than any other president in the past. And many of them donated to his election campaign.

As for the moderator, the conservatives had Wallace for the first one, so it is hard to argue life is unfair.

And to be clear, being a conservative is fine. I have some of those tendencies myself sometimes. However, Trump is a f-ing clown and to defend him based on facts is difficult. Hunter Biden making money in Ukraine? How about the patents Ivanka got from China? I wonder who will make more because of what their last name was?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#46ce99711d60

I would rather Trump supporters say he is an idiot, and bad at his job, but he is giving me what I want and I don't care about other people's livelihood, which is the truth if they were able to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

I agree with your citing of Obama appointees also doing it. However, Trump has done it to another level.
                                Here are her donations to all senators:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/de...contributions/

To say that Obama got $53000 from his appointees is quaint. She gave over $900000 more to the senators that voted to confirm her. Any conflict there?

Usually, they only get jobs as ambassadors, but Trump put some of them directly into his cabinet. I know you are a thoughtful and principled person on these issues, so I am sure that you are aware of the arguments against Trump. One of them is that he criticized Hillary saying she would put Wall Street executives into her cabinet. Then he turned around and put more in than any other president in the past. And many of them donated to his election campaign.

As for the moderator, the conservatives had Wallace for the first one, so it is hard to argue life is unfair.

And to be clear, being a conservative is fine. I have some of those tendencies myself sometimes. However, Trump is a f-ing clown and to defend him based on facts is difficult. Hunter Biden making money in Ukraine? How about the patents Ivanka got from China? I wonder who will make more because of what their last name was?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#46ce99711d60

I would rather Trump supporters say he is an idiot, and bad at his job, but he is giving me what I want and I don't care about other people's livelihood, which is the truth if they were able to be honest.
                                Very powerful post Brian.

Comment

Working...
                                X