Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Of course, the Bible doesn't explain how to tell a false prophet from a real prophet of God, but it should be obvious to all who the ones are that "cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught".
    Luke 12: 51

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

Luke 12:53

They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

NIV

So, remind us again ... what doctrine have you been taught???

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Friday, 23rd October, 2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

$$$

The text messages indicate there was a discussion between Hunter Biden and Bobulinski about a meeting with Joe Biden.

According to the Post's reporting and Bobulinski, the proposed equity split referenced "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.

"In that email, there is no question that 'H' stands for Hunter, 'big guy' for his father, Joe Biden, and Jim for Jim Biden," Bobulinski claimed Thursday in a statement he gave ahead of the second presidential debate, where he was President Trump's guest.

"In fact, Hunter often referred to his father as the big guy or 'my chairman.' On numerous occasions, it was made clear to me that Joe Biden's involvement was not to be mentioned in writing but only face-to-face. In fact, I was advised by [James] Gillier and [Rob] Walker that Hunter and Jim Biden were paranoid about keeping Joe Biden's involvement secret."

Bobulinski presented three phones on Thursday night that he claimed contained corroborating evidence and said he would be meeting with a Senate committee the following day.

$$$
      Literally the very next paragraph addresses this...?

"According to separate emails obtained and analyzed by Fox News, the "chairman" appears to refer to China."

If he has all this evidence, why did he wait until two weeks before the election(and hours before the final debate) to hand it over? Why didn't he give it to the Republican committee that just spent months investigating the Bidens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
        This Hunter Biden story is one of the most hilariously stupid things I've ever seen:

1) Hunter Biden supposedly just dropped off a laptop full of incriminating stuff at some random store owned by a Trump supporter instead of going to an official Apple store
        You do stupid things when addicted to crack.

2) The Trump-supporting owner who believes in conspiracy theories like that the DNC assassinated Seth Rich was unable to actually identify who it was who dropped off the laptop
        Seth Rich was likely the real source of the leaked Hiilary emails and not necessarily.

3) The person who dropped off the laptop full of incriminating stuff just never returned to pick it up, despite multiple attempts from the owner to contact him
        He probably forgot where he left it.

Rest of blathering ignorance snipped
        The FBI and the DOJ confirmed that it is Hunter Biden's laptop.

Hunter Biden asked for the laptop back.

The lawyer for Hunter Biden asked for the laptop back and there is a signed document confirming that but it had already been turned over to the FBI. The FBI obtained it as part of search warrant associated with an investigation into money laundering which has just sent a couple of Biden's business partners to prison.

The laptop is real. The emails are real as has been confirmed by several sources who were on email chains for various of the emails found on the laptop.

Pretty good October surprise.

You lose again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
          As the proverb goes, the devil can quote scripture for his own ends. I read that verse as an indictment of the Demonrats and their whole race-baiting agenda. Did you even read what you quoted? Specifically "obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught," The doctrine that you have been taught would have been the doctrine with respect to the divinity of Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Creator or Father. The Democrats seek to replace God with the state.
          Cuckoo. Nutso. Crackpot. You should start your own website using Alex Jones as a template.

Please provide proof that the Democratic Party of the U.S. rejects the divinity of Christ.

And I will say in advance of your reply: Didn't think so.

Of course, as Peter McKillop has pointed out here, you just use this as a deflection. It seems to be all you know how to do.

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
          The Bible does explain it. The proof of a prophet is in whether his prophecies come true or not.
          Ok, let's go with that.

Some predictions do not come true because in the face of promised destruction people can genuinely repent and then God can repent of the promised punishment. Presumably it can work in the other direction too.
          OOOOOPS!!!! Guess that eliminates that "proof of a prophet" nonsense in the previous quote.

It is amusing to be lectured on Christianity by people who might charitably be described as pagans and atheists or at best individuals not at all grounded in religious principles or biblical understanding.
          It is saddening that someone who is so prone to bias, to characterization and overgeneralization is, according to another thread on this forum, deciding whether CFC members are cheating in their chess games or not. I wonder Vlad if you look at someone's name, decide they would vote Democrat or that they are not Christian, and decide based on that that he or she must be guilty as charged, in addition to guilty of being "charitably described" as you just attempted to describe me.

I hope someone you decided was cheating slaps you with a lawsuit, with all your postings here their case would be rock solid on the grounds of bias and discrimination.

It would be a sin to send back people who are seeking asylum because of persecution but most of those seeking asylum do not fall into that category.
          Thank GOD we have you to tell us this, Vlad! I wonder if you wear your religious vestments when you preside over a CFC meeting?

Comment

You do stupid things when addicted to crack.

Seth Rich was likely the real source of the leaked Hiilary emails and not necessarily.

He probably forgot where he left it.

The FBI and the DOJ confirmed that it is Hunter Biden's laptop.

Hunter Biden asked for the laptop back.

The lawyer for Hunter Biden asked for the laptop back and there is a signed document confirming that but it had already been turned over to the FBI. The FBI obtained it as part of search warrant associated with an investigation into money laundering which has just sent a couple of Biden's business partners to prison.

The laptop is real. The emails are real as has been confirmed by several sources who were on email chains for various of the emails found on the laptop.

Pretty good October surprise.

You lose again.
            Interesting that you don't try to respond to the fact that nobody at the NYPost verified that the information was legitimate, or that they didn't release any of the metadata, or that they won't let any other media outlet verify any of the information, or that the primary writer refused to put his name on it, or that a Republican committee just spent MONTHS investigating this and found absolutely nothing, or that Giuliani specifically chose a news outlet that he knew wouldn't spend time trying to verify anything, or the fact that this was all supposedly found in 2019 and nothing was mentioned until now.

None of that in any way verifies the claim that Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off there, or that it was his, or that anything that's been released is legitimate. The laptop was seized as part of a money laundering investigation in 2019. If there's so much damning stuff on there, then how are we nearly 11 months into 2020 and nothing has been done? Giuliani and Bannon both had the information and could relay anything illegal to Trump, so there are two possibilities: either there's nothing on there, or Trump and co are too incompetent to do anything about it.

Don't worry, though; they're definitely going to get Biden! Trump promised that he'd lock Hillary up in 2016, and he followed through on that! Oh wait, he just immediately gave up on that after he was elected because it was obviously all bullshit propaganda, and Trump fans are falling for it once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
              Please provide proof that the Democratic Party of the U.S. rejects the divinity of Christ.
              At this year’s DNC, several caucuses took place alongside the main convention.

DNC LGBTQ Caucus Meeting, Dr Marisa Richmond, left out “under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance.

Muslim Delegates and Allies Assembly, AJ Durrani, DNC Committeeman & Co-Chair Interfaith Council, also omitted “under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance.

Sorry, remind us again, what were you saying about 'rejecting' Christ?

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Friday, 23rd October, 2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• if anyone has any doubts about an email not being authentic it is quite simple to run DKIM (DOMAIN KEYS IDENTIFIED MAIL). ALL emails sent by gmail are immutably recorded and can be authenticated against the google email servers.

I authenticated several key gmails against the google's email servers the NY POST published and unfortunately they are valid. If anyone wants to know how to do it and try it themselves here is where it shows you how to run the scripts:

https://github.com/associatedpress/verify-dkim.
                https://www.propublica.org/nerds/aut...asowitz-emails
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 23rd October, 2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                  if anyone has any doubts about an email not being authentic it is quite simple to run DKIM (DOMAIN KEYS IDENTIFIED MAIL). ALL emails sent by gmail are immutably recorded and can be authenticated against the google email servers.

I authenticated several key gmails against the google's email servers the NY POST published and unfortunately they are valid. If anyone wants to know how to do it and try it themselves here is where it shows you how to run the scripts:

https://github.com/associatedpress/verify-dkim.
                  https://www.propublica.org/nerds/aut...asowitz-emails
                  How are you checking DKIM when they posted pictures and PDFs and no metadata? Your link says that you need an original copy of the email.

Comment

How are you checking DKIM when they posted pictures and PDFs and no metadata? Your link says that you need an original copy of the email.
                    Thank-you for asking my question for me. To authenticate an email you would need the metadata which AFAIK has not been published. So I don't know what Sid has or has not done. And for what it's worth, an email *BY* either Biden would be significant. But an email *to* them is mostly worthless. I get emails all the time telling me I've inherited something and all I have to do is send somebody some money get get my legacy. The fact that I got the email doesn't mean I inherited something.

Steve

Comment

Shakespeare contains many proverbs.
                      Well, the fact that you were going on a kind of rant which made several references to the Bible, and then were disparaging those who were not really educated as Christians, or about the Bible, I was a bit concerned that people who were, ummm, you know ignorant about such things, might think that the "proverb" might have been in the Book of Proverbs, or perhaps someplace else in the Bible.

So I thought I would clear it up. :-)

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Luke 12: 51

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

Luke 12:53

They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

NIV

So, remind us again ... what doctrine have you been taught???

I thought about that but figured it might go over their heads.

God did not disappear. He is still available to those who want to find him and welcome him into their lives. Like a Stephen King novel, evil looks like it will triumph for most of the 683 pages but in the last hundred pages or so things start to go wrong for the Walking Dude. We've gotten to that part of the story where events will unfold very quickly. If a Christian perspective offends you we can speak of this moment from the perspective of Miyamoto Musashi, the sword saint from the Book of Five Rings.

To Know “Collapse”

Everything can collapse. Houses, bodies, and enemies collapse when their rhythm becomes deranged.

In large-scale strategy, when the enemy starts to collapse you must pursue him without letting the chance go. If you fail to take advantage of your enemies’ collapse, they may recover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Douglas View Post

Well, the fact that you were going on a kind of rant which made several references to the Bible, and then were disparaging those who were not really educated as Christians, or about the Bible, I was a bit concerned that people who were, ummm, you know ignorant about such things, might think that the "proverb" might have been in the Book of Proverbs, or perhaps someplace else in the Bible.

So I thought I would clear it up. :-)

Steve

proverb

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
                          prov·erb

(prŏv′ûrb′)n.1. A short pithy saying in frequent and widespread use that expresses a basic truth or practical precept.
                          2. Proverbs(used with a sing. verb) See Table at Bible.

[Middle English proverbe, from Old French, from Latin prōverbium : prō-, forth; see pro-1 + verbum, word; see wer- in Indo-European roots.]
                          American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
                          proverb

(ˈprɒvɜːb)n1. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) a short, memorable, and often highly condensed saying embodying, esp with bold imagery, some commonplace fact or experience
                          2. a person or thing exemplary in respect of a characteristic: Antarctica is a proverb for extreme cold.
                          3. (Ecclesiastical Terms) ecclesiast a wise saying or admonition providing guidance

vb (tr)4. to utter or describe (something) in the form of a proverb
                          5. to make (something) a proverb

[C14: via Old French from Latin prōverbium, from verbum word]
                          Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
                          pro′-verb`

n. a word that can substitute for a verb or verb phrase, as do in They never attend meetings, but I do.
                          [1905–10]
                          prov•erb

(ˈprɒv ərb)

n. 1. a short popular saying, usu. of unknown and ancient origin, that expresses effectively some commonplace truth or useful thought; adage; saw.
                          2. a person or thing commonly regarded as an embodiment or representation of some quality; byword.
                          3. a profound Biblical saying, maxim, or oracular utterance requiring interpretation.
                          [1275–1325; Middle English proverbe < Middle French < Latin prōverbium=prō- pro-1 + verb(um) word + -ium -ium1]
                          Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.

Comment

• Breaking news: the FBI did not subpoena Hunter Biden's laptop over the Ukraine, Burisma, China, etc. The person signing the warrant was the FBI's special agent Joshua Wilson. Better use duckduckgo to find out what he specializes in. Google seems to be pointing in a more innocuous direction.

Comment

I was given a few of the the emails depicted in the article in the form of an attachment that I then verified . Keep in mind that everyone that was CC'd on those emails has copies as well that are easily verifiable. The argument put forward that the Russians could have magically planted those emails on Google's servers and made sure that the cryptographic hash matches from the original emails is a physical impossibility.

Comment

Breaking news: the FBI did not subpoena Hunter Biden's laptop over the Ukraine, Burisma, China, etc. The person signing the warrant was the FBI's special agent Joshua Wilson. Better use duckduckgo to find out what he specializes in. Google seems to be pointing in a more innocuous direction.
                                I searched on Duckduckgo, and this was the first article to come up: https://heavy.com/news/joshua-wilson...y-unconfirmed/

It says that Joshua Wilson's name may appear on a subpoena that may be for Hunter Biden's laptop. Truly hard-hitting stuff.

Meanwhile, Fox News says that they have actual documents showing that the subpoena was in connection to money laundering: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lap...undering-probe

Why are these right-wing conspiracies always about pedophilia? I saw this tweet with zero proof and over 50,000 likes: https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/st...91077266124800

Comment

Working...
                                X