Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

I understood that it is 25% of his annual salary each quarter.
    That's YUUUGE !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

That's YUUUGE !!!
      Fact check: President Donald Trump donates his salary, but he still makes money

Molly StellinoUSA TODAY

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ey/5410134002/

The media tries to spin it as if he is doing something wrong by living on his multibillion dollar real estate empire.

No concern about the emoluments clause when it comes to Joe Biden.

Comment

• Love these three nuns behind Trump at his recent rally in Ohio ... :))))

Click image for larger version

Name:	3nunsTrumprally1.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	209421

Name:	3nunsTrumprally2.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	209422

Comment

• Originally posted by vlad drkulec View Post

i understood that it is 25% of his annual salary each quarter.
          ignwame!!!
          Last edited by Fred Harvey; Sunday, 25th October, 2020, 10:24 AM.
          Fred Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post

lol - yes, you did read that - as written and as intended. Vlad must think nearly everyone here is a complete fool.

Oh well. I think I will take a break from this place until after Nov.4 or so - in any case by then all the Magats will have cleared out of Dodge
            or there will be no reason to ever come back - a win-win situation as far as I am concerned.

Never seen such garbage.
            Inspiring!

Perhaps it's just the Marilyn Manson tracks that I'm currently listing to ... or not ... but here's my t-shirt design:

Click image for larger version  Name:	socialmediatee_v1.png Views:	0 Size:	157.2 KB ID:	209426

... :))))

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
              Love these three nuns behind Trump at his recent rally in Ohio ... :))))

Name:	3nunsTrumprally1.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	209421

Name:	3nunsTrumprally2.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	209422

Trump grabbed each of their pussies as he walked off the stage.

Comment

• Classic ... Barely There Biden brags about having put together the “most extensive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320117044612943872

LOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Okay, so an update on my forecast.
                  To recap, I am convinced Biden wins a free and fair election.
                  But obviously, that is not what we have.
                  We have polls: however, you want to read or handicap them, then you have some wild cards (shenanigans at the post office, state legislature interference) plus the usual voter suppression tactics. So how do you do any forecast with confidence?

From my previous “Biden will win” column, delete Nevada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and 1 vote from Maine, you then get an ultra-conservative list of states with at least an 8 point lead for Biden – 242 votes.

He needs 28 more votes from:

Nevada 6
                  Pennsylvania 20
                  Wisconsin 10
                  Arizona 11
                  Iowa 6
                  North Carolina 15
                  Florida 29
                  Georgia 16
                  Ohio 18
                  Texas 38

We’ll see!

My forecast is Biden wins with between 278 to 310 votes.
                  Anyone else?

Comment

• Biden takes:

California 55
                    NY 29
                    Illinois 20
                    NJ 14
                    Virginia 13
                    Washington 12
                    Massachusetts 12
                    Arizona 11
                    Maryland 10
                    Wisconsin 10
                    Colorado 9
                    Connecticut 7
                    Oregon 7
                    Nevada 6
                    New-Mexico 5
                    Maine 3 (out of 4)
                    New-Hampshire 4
                    Rhode Island 4
                    Hawaii 4
                    Delaware 3
                    Washington DC 3
                    Vermont 3
                    Nebraska 1 (out of 5)

Total 245

We'll see!!

Comment

• It is not clear to me that Trump will lose in the Electoral College (Though he is definitely going to lose the general popular vote). Victor's numbers seem quite possible, though I think Biden can do somewhat better on electoral college votes. It takes 270 electoral college votes to get elected, no?

I had not been aware of the "stealing electoral votes" issue raised by Bob Gillanders.....that a Republican State government can over-ride the majority democratic vote directing the state's electoral votes to the Democrats........this seems really quite crazy.....hard to believe it is legal......and the state electors would go bananas - but to get a President elected from the same party, I guess a state government might be crazy enough to do it.

Should Trump again win, against the popular vote, the Democrats/Non-partisan progressives will go crazy.

Bob A
                      Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Monday, 26th October, 2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                        Okay, so an update on my forecast.
                        To recap, I am convinced Biden wins a free and fair election.
                        Well Biden has his "extensive voter fraud organization" which he accidentally said out loud letting the cat out of the bag.

Some have said that Biden may be able to win Pennsylvannia with voter fraud. Democrats are trying to keep scrutineers out of the vote counting. They are trying to prevent voter ID. They want to force ballot harvesting across the USA. They want to validate mail in ballots where signatures do not match. So it looks like Biden really does have an extensive voter fraud organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                          It is not clear to me that Trump will lose in the Electoral College (Though he is definitely going to lose the general popular vote). Victor's numbers seem quite possible, though I think Biden can do somewhat better on electoral college votes. It takes 270 electoral college votes to get elected, no?

I had not been aware of the "stealing electoral votes" issue raised by Bob Gillanders.....that a Republican State government can over-ride the majority democratic vote directing the state's electoral votes to the Democrats........this seems really quite crazy.....hard to believe it is legal......and the state electors would go bananas - but to get a President elected from the same party, I guess a state government might be crazy enough to do it.

Should Trump again win, against the popular vote, the Democrats/Non-partisan progressives will go crazy.

Bob A
                          No Republican governor would do that. The Supreme Court ruled on faithless electors and it would wind up in the Supreme Court and that portion of the result would be overturned 9-0.

Biden is going to lose though. When you have more Trump voters honking horns outside of a Biden rally than you have Biden supporters, it is not looking good for the candidate that the giant billionaires, media and social media are investing in. They are doing a great job of suppressing the information from Hunter's hard drive though the videos circulating from the laptop leave nothing to the imagination with regard to who the laptop belongs to.

Comment

• Friendly reminder that after Trump claimed that between 3 and 5 million illegal votes were cast in 2016, he put together a voting integrity commission to report on voter fraud. After several months, they quietly disbanded after having found no widespread voter fraud. The Heritage Foundation then tried to investigate voter fraud, and found fewer than 2,000 cases over the past 38 years. It's just another lie that conservatives use to stoke hate and prevent minorities from voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                              Friendly reminder that after Trump claimed that between 3 and 5 million illegal votes were cast in 2016, he put together a voting integrity commission to report on voter fraud. After several months, they quietly disbanded after having found no widespread voter fraud. The Heritage Foundation then tried to investigate voter fraud, and found fewer than 2,000 cases over the past 38 years. It's just another lie that conservatives use to stoke hate and prevent minorities from voting.
                              The Democratic governors refused to cooperate with the commission. It was disbanded because of stonewalling not because there was no fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

The Democratic governors refused to cooperate with the commission. It was disbanded because of stonewalling not because there was no fraud.
                                Here are some August, 2018, reports from credible news organizations which present a different picture than what you're presenting:

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/04/63566...ion-speaks-out

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2...816bb35e82c18d
                                ​​​​​​​
                                "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                                "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                                "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Working...
                                X